Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More impressive performance and better win - Loma/Crolla or Teofimo/Tatli?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More impressive performance and better win - Loma/Crolla or Teofimo/Tatli?

Both Tatli and Crolla are on the same level and Loma and Teofimo are potential rivals so why not to compare?

Which performance was better and which win is better? Loma win over Crolla or Teofimo win over Tatli?
    Last edited by g27region; 04-20-2019, 10:33 PM.

Should we care about either win? I sure as hell don't.

Comment

loma duh looool

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
        Both Tatli and Crolla are on the same level and Loma and Teofimo are potential rivals so why not to compare?

Which performance was better and which win is better? Loma win over Crolla or Teofimo win over Tatli?
        Umm. No. Not even close.

Comment

Just on the eye test, I don’t know much about either of the 2 opponents, I thought Tatli was the better of the scrubs.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
            Just on the eye test, I don’t know much about either of the 2 opponents, I thought Tatli was the better of the scrubs.
            Maybe because Lopez let him showcase something...

Comment

Crolla won a world title tatli?

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                Maybe because Lopez let him showcase something...
                Maybe but all I know is what I saw.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post

Correction. They are nowhere near the same level. Crolla is a world class fighter former champ who had two competitive fights with linare and beat burns one of crawford's top wins. Tatil is a journeyman from Finalnd who's been inactive for close to a year. LMAO you even suggesting they are on the same level.

Comment

Lopez looked just fine today. Did exactly what he had to do against a guy who wasn't opening up much and was just moving around. Could definitely move his head more but another dominant performance. Bring on Commey or Campbell or Pedraza!

Comment

Working...
                    X