Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: By The Time I Fight Wilder - I'll Be Luis Ortiz's Age

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nusky View Post
    You're either Whyte himself or a family member of his. Either way you're a delusional idiot. You actually believe Wilder is afraid of dillian bleeping whyte? AHAHAHAHAHA that is the funniest thing I've heard on this site thus far. Keep smoking that top notch crack 'Mr get on my knees'. FOH
    Whyte, the guy Wilder said he would fight for an extortionate amount of money only to run when Hearn offered it to him?

Whyte, the guy Wilder told on Twitter that he wouldn't fight him for 2 years even if he became mandatory?

That Dillian Whyte?

Yeah, that b1tch most definitely ducked him. Just like he's ducking AJ as well. Your delusions won't alter that.

Sleep tight you absolute nutter.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      Ok, then fine. Let's stick to the facts. I am going to attempt to not give a long dissertation on this but will see how long this will go.

One, in 2018 Joshua stated to Wilder to "offer me $50mil and I'll fight you tomorrow". Well Deontay Wilder did just that but Joshua still refused the offer by saying that he wanted the fight to convene in England as an excuse not to fight him.

Then Joshua countered with a $15mil flat-fee offer that Wilder had agreed to but at the last minute he withdrew the offer to fight Alexander Povetkin instead. Which has led many boxings fans such as myself and Deontay Wilder in particular that Team Joshua never had any real intentions or plans of challenging Deontay Wilder in 2018 in the first place.

It was all a big hoax and a scam that Matchroom Sport and Team Joshua pulled on the boxing public. It was a big lie.

Then lastly, they wanted Wilder to essentially sign a blank, bait and switch contract for a fight convening in April 2019; Which was not the original deal. It's because it had no opponent, venue or date on it.

So it is no wonder why we have this stalemate in the negotiations between Joshua and Wilder. In addition, it's no wonder why Wilder's heart has hardened and have grown this deep-seated mistrust and cynicism toward Team Joshua in general and Matchroom Sport in particular because they have lied to him over and over again.

As far as Dillian Whyte is concerned all of miseries are self-inflicted. As a matter of fact, it was Dillian Whyte who turned down a voluntary defense of Anthony Joshua's titles by pricing himself out and over inflating his worth.

Also, fact; It was Dillian Whyte who turned down the title eliminator bout between himself and Luis Ortiz for the second mandatory spot For Deontay Wilder's WBC title.

In addition and lastly; Fact, it was Dillian Whyte who turned down the final eliminator bout between himself and Kubrat Pulev for the no 1 mandatory spot for Anthony Joshua's IBF title belt.

So in closing, I have a very little pity and sympathy for Dillian Whyte's career moves. That is on him and him alone and not Deontay Wilder's or Anthony Joshua's fault.

He has been given more opportunities than any other fighter in the heavyweight division but his foolish, stubborn pride and ego has prevented him to capitalize on them.
      So much bullshlt in one post. But it's you, so that makes all the sense in the world.

Keep lying and twisting things. You don't have many people that support you and the other crazies on anything Wilder related. But you'll try anyway won't you.

So much delusion in one person cannot be healthy.

Comment

• Originally posted by sayf View Post
        For what purpose, Wilder has the belt he wants.

Ortiz would be a great match to watch no doubt, but I'm sure everyone in his position wouldn't risk a title shot for a fight with Ortiz that has no upside. If he wins, everyone will say Wilder damaged him, if he loses he needs to start from scratch. Wilder may be more dangerous, but the rewards are huge. Even if he loses, but puts up a decent fight he'll still gain rep from the fight.

It's all about being clever, and he's legitimately jumped through the WBCs hoops to earn the shot.

That is an excellent post.

Comment

• Originally posted by SinderellaMan View Post
          That is an excellent post.
          Logic seems to be rare on these forums nowadays. Everyone wants to be in camp PBC or camp Hearn. I mean, who actually gives a sh|t about the promoter's interests other than the promoters themselves. Just show me the best fights on whatever channel, I have no loyalty to any of them if there's a good fight. I don't understand why people on here continue to support the BS politics and blatant ducking going on in the sport.

If sanctioning bodies had some balls they'd do something about it. People nowadays going on like getting a loss on your record is the end of the world. Ali lost many times but its still considered the GOAT. They need to stop protecting fighters and give us the best vs the best because they've earned a shot through their rankings, it's not rocket science.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
            You'd think being ranked No.1 by the WBC would put him the front of the queue for the first eliminator that comes up. Also he has in writing that Breazeale v Molina wasn't the final eliminator. It's not hard to understand why this guys irked.

Also Browne and Helenius ain't great but they're sure as **** better than Molina coming of a split decision in a six rounder with a guy who has 35 losses and Molina had 2 losses out of his 3 fights before that (AJ & Wilder).
            what's the importance of ranking if been ranked #1 cannot guarantee you the final eliminator match?

The rankings are meaningless then.
            Fact is fact, no dancing around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roronoazoro View Post
              Real fans understand whyte is a bum who fights hand picked Europeans and local bums like chrisora. The wbc NEVER approached/asked whyte to face helenius Browne Parker or chrisora. Eddie hearn called, requested, and paid for the wbc to add the "silver wbc title " to whytes UK bum fights to add intrigue.

From the 130lb division to cruseirweight, you don't see guys campaigning for and showing off wbc silver belts. No one is America knows who the silver champion in any division is. The silver belt is a UK Item used to get fans excited to see bums fight bums.

And here's the best part, after paying the wbc sanctioning fees for 2 years and asking to have hand picked opponents sanctioned, the Wbc have only asked whyte to fight one man (who happens to be Luis Ortiz) and now all of a sudden, whyte can't comply with the wbc. If the wbc asked whyte to fight a whyte guy from Europe he'd jump all over it but has cold feet now. As a fan, why would I want to see whyte face wilder after whyte is displaying a plain to see fear of a previous wilder opponent.

Whytes next fight will be Vs a European none of us fans are talking about
              So why is wilder doing the Usain Bolt when whyte is mentioned?

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                Naw, he thinks Browne and Helinus get you a title shot
                Who did Ortiz fight to get a title shot? Szplika? Molina? Stiverne? Arreola?

I'd say Helenius, browne, chisora, parker, chisora is better than all the aboves previous wins leading up to Wilder put together.

Maybe you can prove me wrong?

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
                  WHYTE was scared to fight the old ORTIZ the last 2 years.
                  Ortiz has the chance to fight AJ now, something he has been crying about but I heard he escaped out of the state.

Comment

• WBC did not give whyte #1 without reasons, he must have worked his asz out to get to that position.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrell1555 View Post
                      What’s sad is fighters every sense Wilder beat Ortiz make these types of comments, but still won’t fight Ortiz!
                      Lolx...... Do you know the reason why?

Ortiz Vs wilder =500k
                      Ortiz: nice very good deal, what a pay day.

Ortiz Vs whyte =2mil
                      Ortiz: wadafcck, they don't want the fight. They low balled me.

Ortiz: I want to challenge for the titles, am the boogeyman man, I can take wilder fight in 1 week notice. AJ is scared of me. I will sleep him inside 3.

Eddie : hello Ortiz, there is a slot for you for 6.5mil.
                      Ortiz: damn, 7 weeks is not enough. I want 10mil. They don't want the fight, I am being low balled and he did the Usain Bolt.

Me: wadafcck, is he kidding me? A fccking career payday to get KTFO. He will be KOed unconscious even if given one year notice.
                      Take the damn money, fooll.

Comment

Working...
                      X