Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charles Martin Beats Corbin By Disqualification Over Low Blows

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ex champ is back lads

Comment

Walking this earth like an eunuch

Comment

This is on PPV what the hell.

Comment

Corbin smh.....

Comment

Originally posted by ceylon mooney View Post
            kownacki did not KO martin.

u guys need a
            fact checker or editor
            ur welcome to hire me
            Its a pro Wilder owned site so ive learned its sponsors are pro PBC guys so ? really Martin would have won that Kownacki fight had it been 12 rounds. It makes wilder look weaker ,so they try and really turn any angle against Aj. That writer Keith is always trolling in interviews. I asked why he's still an editor here before ,now i know why,and he must have edited it now ? .Ha
            Last edited by REDEEMER; 03-16-2019, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DJrabit View Post
              This is on PPV what the hell.
              PBC haters never let facts get in the way. This was on Fox free tv. Whatever happened to boxing fans on this site? Nothing but haters and fan-girls anymore ...

Comment

Thank god it was free cuz that was garbage!

That ref should’ve been saved all of our time and tossed out Corbin who gave up to try to win by round 2!

Best fights was Nery vs Arroyo and that was one sided!

Comment

Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
                  Charles Martin THE WORST HEAVYWEIGHT TITLEST EVER!!! He looks like a guy who's been hitting the bag and is now graduating to spar for the first time ever. Any of the early stiffs that fought Tyson Holyfield Bowe Lewis when they had less than 10 fights would beat him. How did this guy move up the ranks. It's weird to watch him in the ring because his punches are sloppier than his boobs.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                    Its a pro Wilder owned site so ive learned its sponsors are pro PBC guys so ? really Martin would have won that Kownacki fight had it been 12 rounds. It makes wilder look weaker ,so they try and really turn any angle against Aj. That writer Keith is always trolling in interviews. I asked why he's still an editor here before ,now i know why,and he must have edited it now ? .Ha
                    Oh FFS give it up already. I can appreciate the hatred you have for a man you’ve never met in your life and that person lives in your head rent free but that my friend is called having a mental illness. Only a person with mental illness can find a way to weave in Wilder’s name into a thread that has absolutely nothing at all to do with Wilder. But congrats you win the big prize....you did it....yay

Comment

Originally posted by Rigpig View Post
                      Martin sucks!! Just shows how poor the heavyweight division is. Anytime this guy fought anyone worth a F he folded like a lawnchair.
                      Kownacki had a close fight with him, lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X