No announcement yet.

while disappointed we shouldnt be shocked by hearns cowardice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• while disappointed we shouldnt be shocked by hearns cowardice

it wasnt long ago that hearn insisted that wilder fight AJs bodyguard dillian whyte first

wilder said "sure thing fuccboi...but guarantee me AJ is next after that and you have a deal"

to which hearn responded "thats not how it works"

most of us saw this cowardice coming from hearn....he was trying to push this back a long time ago

it really is no suprise hes trying to pay wilder to fight someone else again

You have two I hate Hearn and AJ threads going at the same time. You are really working overtime on this. It's a tough job but you're doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      it wasnt long ago that hearn insisted that wilder fight AJs bodyguard dillian whyte first

wilder said "sure thing fuccboi...but guarantee me AJ is next after that and you have a deal"

to which hearn responded "thats not how it works"

most of us saw this cowardice coming from hearn....he was trying to push this back a long time ago

it really is no suprise hes trying to pay wilder to fight someone else again
      Why didn’t wilder sign the contract? I’m not saying he should because I don’t know the details but neither do you and you just blame Hearn

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
        Why didn’t wilder sign the contract? I’m not saying he should because I don’t know the details but neither do you and you just blame Hearn
        there was no date on it...when finkel asked for the date hearn said "we wont fight you next...but we will fight you in april 2019"....why sign? they obviously have to look for another fight in the meantime.....and they could increase their financial position between now and the end of the year

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          You have two I hate Hearn and AJ threads going at the same time. You are really working overtime on this. It's a tough job but you're doing it.
          its actually not tough at all...eddie makes it easy..he gives us tons of ammo...

im sorry it hurts that hearn is making himself look like a coward and a boob all on his own...im just reminding everyone in case they forgot....its not even work...it took like 2 minutes to make the post lol

Comment

If you'd said greed rather than cowardice you'd have a stronger case.

Fact is if you look at the two fighters records there's no question which has pushed themselves quicker and more aggressively, moving up through the levels to world level and not shying away from challenges which some thought too big a risk.

That's Hearn and AJ' s record, it's why he's in the position he's in and if you're Wilder you should be asking your own management why a guy 4 years younger is light years ahead in commercial appeal and boxing accomplishments.

So cowardice is a poor argument to make, but greed? Yes I'd be with you there.

Not exactly shocking though? A greedy promoter, gee, who'd have thought such a thing!

Comment

Working...
            X