No announcement yet.

Average Joe's Average Flow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Average Joe's Average Flow

Guys, if you have three minutes of spare time, I am looking for feedback from hip hop heads on the first track I have released for public viewing. I am just starting out so any comments on technique / how to make things better will be greatly appreciated.

I can't post the link as I am new on the forum, however, search 'Average Joe - Introduction' on YouTube. Apologies I could not make it more convenient.

Originally posted by HipHopAvgJo View Post
    Guys, if you have three minutes of spare time, I am looking for feedback from hip hop heads on the first track I have released for public viewing. I am just starting out so any comments on technique / how to make things better will be greatly appreciated.

I can't post the link as I am new on the forum, however, search 'Average Joe - Introduction' on YouTube. Apologies I could not make it more convenient.
    I heard it and I rate it 1 out of 1000 stars.

This must be your very first day rapping to which I say 1 out of 1000 stars is not bad for your first day. Keep working on it and one day you'll be where you wanna be. Dont forget to keep us updated here on this boxing forum about your rap career.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      I heard it and I rate it 1 out of 1000 stars.

This must be your very first day rapping to which I say 1 out of 1000 stars is not bad for your first day. Keep working on it and one day you'll be where you wanna be. Dont forget to keep us updated here on this boxing forum about your rap career.
      You are TOOO generous Mikey, I will be sure to remember you!

Comment

You are TOOO generous Mikey, I will be sure to remember you!
        please, do.

For one dont talk down on yourself, no one likes to hear that. So hence no one wants to hear your substance you speaking about.

2nd, average joes are getting denied by hoes, infact your average joe is getting pussy, so if thats the case for you change the song name to "________ is kinda a lame" where the blank represents your name.

3rd learn to stay on beat.

4th lose the hobbit accent no one wants to hear hobbit accent raps.

again please do keep us updated on the progress of your rap career.

Comment

please, do.

For one dont talk down on yourself, no one likes to hear that. So hence no one wants to hear your substance you speaking about.

2nd, average joes are getting denied by hoes, infact your average joe is getting pussy, so if thats the case for you change the song name to "________ is kinda a lame" where the blank represents your name.

3rd learn to stay on beat.

4th lose the hobbit accent no one wants to hear hobbit accent raps.

again please do keep us updated on the progress of your rap career.
          1 - people take themselves too seriously, my other bars take aim at others, idea behind this was if I can rip myself you can take it when I rip you

2 - Doesn't really make sense

3 - with practice and working on it

4 - Definitely not, I'm not going to pretend to be American. Thank for the feedback chap!

Comment

1 - people take themselves too seriously, my other bars take aim at others, idea behind this was if I can rip myself you can take it when I rip you

2 - Doesn't really make sense

3 - with practice and working on it

4 - Definitely not, I'm not going to pretend to be American. Thank for the feedback chap!
            .05 out of 1000 starts after listening to the entire track.

Keep us updated.

Comment

.05 out of 1000 starts after listening to the entire track.

Keep us updated.
              Improving already! I'll be sure to link you the next one.

Comment

THx so much!

Comment

Hows it going bro im a superstar rapper. I want to sign you. I can get you on tracks with 2pac and killers like that. Word

Comment

Working...
                  X