Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez, Gennady Golovkin Battle To a Split Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo is clearly a protected asset. He has the skills but they are at any cost trying to make him the face of boxing.

HBO was already hard selling the rematch that Canelo might not even take.

Comment

• 115 to 113 in favor of Golovkin I think the draw is complete bs. I think that crack smoking judge should be banned.

I enjoyed the fight a rematch will be fun and as a Golovkin fan I am fearful canelo will have his number next go around.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
        Great fight. I'm cool with a draw
        A draw is fine but not the way they did it. If Byrd turned in a 115-113 scorecard for Canelo that's all fine and dandy but she really ****ed him over and made it look like they gifted it to him.

Comment

• 100% GGG is on ROIDS.

I guarantee you he cycles that Juice in Kazahstan before he comes into Training.

NO WAY any one takes those shots to head without reaction and No Way any Human has stamina like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
            same, golovkin didn't touch canelo on the ropes, canelo was like a ****ing gazelle with the movement. golovkin's power is overrated if he can't walk through you like kovalev. i see a ward-kovalev 2 situation going down in the rematch, with canelo dropping or even ko'ing golovkin
            The ropes stuff was like Floyd vs Maidana actually. I don't recall 1 meaningful punch landed when Canelo STOOD IN FRONT OF GGG!

but no, "robbery!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Brz_Pugilist View Post
              Golovkin won that fight lol. What a joke boxing has become. They did this for a rematch.

I agree. All about the cash.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
                Eh they're about the same......very good fighters but not great......this isnt even canelo's best weight and ggg went life and death with him. Ggg's is hyped to be the greatest mw of all time by his fanboys.
                7-5/8-4 isn't life and death. Hyperbole like always from filthy Canelo fans. Worst boxing fans by far. smh

Comment

• Originally posted by Verus View Post
                  I will watch a replay and score it again, but I had Canelo winning 7 rounds to 5. Whatever else happened Canelo destroyed the GGG aura of invincibility. Now that Canelo knows he can handle GGG's power, he will easily win the rematch. Now comes the wailing and nashing of teeth from the Golovkin fan boys and more whining and complaining from Abel Sanchez.
                  Yeah! I think I scored it about the same???

End of the day GGG is still GREAT but not the boogeyman anymore... That extra weight hurt Canelo IMO??

And BOTH will beat Charlo! Hell 30 year old Trout I though beat him.

Comment

• Originally posted by latinlingo View Post
                    There isn't one credible sports website that will EVER say Canelo got robbed, none. The younger, so called more experienced, more skilled, faster puncher couldn't take it from the "one dimensional, tomato can" champion...what a group of IMBECILES! BAHAHAHAHA
                    shut the **** up you dumb latin ******. lick my balls. Canelo lost ****. **** mexico and pr

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      That's not how you score a fight Maricon.
                      The ni9 is back. Where were you hiding? Lmao. I guess you were rooting for GGG. Don't blame you. Mexicans be dropping you thugs like flies left in right in L.A.

Comment

Working...
                      X