Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Frampton vs. Andres Gutierrez is Now OFF!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
    He slipped in the shower apparently.

His teeth are smashed up a bit as well.
    Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
    Eh....?

How do you bust your nose AND chin and teeth at the same time from slipping?

It's either the nose or the chin. How the **** do you bust both from a slip? I'm not sure I buy this...

Comment

Very strange photos were posted of this before medical attention could arrive to treat him was that his first thought to post photos something's fishy about this

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
        Very strange photos were posted of this before medical attention could arrive to treat him was that his first thought to post photos something's fishy about this
        Nah. They could have easily faked a back injury or some **** without risking scarring his face like that. Probably the biggest pay day he'll ever have in his career too, why would he want it cancelled?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          What the hell did he do?
          ... a sportsman actually can't fall and get cut like that due a simple "slip"... no way...

Comment

Really? Wow. That's freakish af.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              ... a sportsman actually can't fall and get cut like that due a simple "slip"... no way...
              Sources tell me he is drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Sources tell me he is drunk.
                ... you mean like totally wasted?... few days prior to the fight?...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  ... you mean like totally wasted?... few days prior to the fight?...
                  Absolutely black out drunk.

Comment

Fight cancelled because a fighter slipped in the shower and cut himself, now I've heard everything.

Comment

10 years ago i passed out and fell face first to the ground, broke 3 teeth one of the front one just like him and i only busted my lip a little bit. can't understand how did he get so fucked up?

Comment

Working...
                      X