Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Vargas deserve more credit than Mayweather if he beats Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hectari is not a person, he is just that troll head meme gained conciousness somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      There are only two boxers I have never predicted against or bet against, one Floyd Mayweather, and Andre Ward.

Mayweather is a very smart matchmaker, he will make sure that the fighter he fights is at some type of disadvantage, his brilliance for me is not inside the ring, its outside the ring, no fighter has been able to gain this much control over their career and have that much power like Floyd. You may never see another like that again who can control the gloves, the weight last minute, the commission giving him a pass, etc.

Ward is just head and shoulders above his competition, nobody will beat him because he masters the bending rules tactics to avoid taking punishment, he is defensive and knows when to hold and smother, only way he loses is if he goes to heavyweight, he should whoop Kovalev easy.

I love watching Pac fight dude is the most exciting fighter, but learn boxing, learn it well Hanz

Never bet on an offensive fighter, who doesnt know how to clinch or fight dirty, those recent prediction I made only was wrong because the fighters failed to follow the plan, or something happened. I used to bet for Pac before the 4th Marquez fight, I felt Pac lost that 3rd fight against Marquez, but going into the 4th fight I saw Marquez size and power double, and saw him drop his sparring mate with the straigh trigh thand which KO Pac, I predicted him to KO pack under 6 rounds and he did, and nobody gave me props, noboyd put respect on my name its because they had too much ego they all laughed at me, but I got the last laugh and instead of praising me and respecting my name they insulted me on my other predictions, but always bring up the rios jab, smh Pac was koed and left cross eyed by a jab this facts watch the nedal huessin fight.

Rios ate the wrong oatmeal, also he was groggy from the early morning fight

Algieir crumbled under the lights and the early morning fight screwed him

Bradley even admit in the third fight he just gave in, and couldn't find the mustard to throw

Vargas is the only guy I seen who really is confident and willing to trade blows with Manny and press him back, he will not fail if he does its because something came up like he twist his ankle or he got stiff and nervous under the big stage.
      negro! rios went to china a week or so ahead of the fight to get use to the time change so that right there is void.

Comment

There are only two boxers I have never predicted against or bet against, one Floyd Mayweather, and Andre Ward.

Mayweather is a very smart matchmaker, he will make sure that the fighter he fights is at some type of disadvantage, his brilliance for me is not inside the ring, its outside the ring, no fighter has been able to gain this much control over their career and have that much power like Floyd. You may never see another like that again who can control the gloves, the weight last minute, the commission giving him a pass, etc.

Ward is just head and shoulders above his competition, nobody will beat him because he masters the bending rules tactics to avoid taking punishment, he is defensive and knows when to hold and smother, only way he loses is if he goes to heavyweight, he should whoop Kovalev easy.

I love watching Pac fight dude is the most exciting fighter, but learn boxing, learn it well Hanz

Never bet on an offensive fighter, who doesnt know how to clinch or fight dirty, those recent prediction I made only was wrong because the fighters failed to follow the plan, or something happened. I used to bet for Pac before the 4th Marquez fight, I felt Pac lost that 3rd fight against Marquez, but going into the 4th fight I saw Marquez size and power double, and saw him drop his sparring mate with the straigh trigh thand which KO Pac, I predicted him to KO pack under 6 rounds and he did, and nobody gave me props, noboyd put respect on my name its because they had too much ego they all laughed at me, but I got the last laugh and instead of praising me and respecting my name they insulted me on my other predictions, but always bring up the rios jab, smh Pac was koed and left cross eyed by a jab this facts watch the nedal huessin fight.

Rios ate the wrong oatmeal, also he was groggy from the early morning fight

Algieir crumbled under the lights and the early morning fight screwed him

Bradley even admit in the third fight he just gave in, and couldn't find the mustard to throw

Vargas is the only guy I seen who really is confident and willing to trade blows with Manny and press him back, he will not fail if he does its because something came up like he twist his ankle or he got stiff and nervous under the big stage.
        yes we will. his name is canelo.

Comment

Yup even mayweather is worried thats why he speaking out on it. He didnt have an issue with bradley cause he knew bradley wasnt gonna KO anybody but jessie might so he like **** this Mexican can make my best win on my resume look not so good.

Comment

Sure, kinda difficult to get a win as minimalistic as what Floyd got over Pacquiao with that running around touching a guy while being the one eating actual punches.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
              I remember when Hectari wrote that at this point. Malignanni would KO Pac lol
              I said that after Malignaggi knocked out that Ukrainian fighter.

IF Pac ran into Malignaggi straight hand he can go down, Pac is suspect to the right hand, he will get hit by that ducking head down right hand of Vargas trust me, im never wrong.

My gut is strong right now, I seen the confidence in Vargas, I seen the height, the reach the size, and the hunger. Vargas will not be denied to a part time boxer slash senator.

Comment

I said that after Malignaggi knocked out that Ukrainian fighter.

IF Pac ran into Malignaggi straight hand he can go down, Pac is suspect to the right hand, he will get hit by that ducking head down right hand of Vargas trust me, im never wrong.

My gut is strong right now, I seen the confidence in Vargas, I seen the height, the reach the size, and the hunger. Vargas will not be denied to a part time boxer slash senator.
                Forget the Malignanni part. Yes Vargas has a chance. If PAc is done, Vargas has a chance. Lets see how Pac looks. But dont come up with if he loses its because he didnt follow ur super gameplan

Comment

I see you are still talking as if Vargas is an absolute sure thing to beat Pacquiao by one sided easy KO. Why you think that is hard for me to understand. Pacquiao just looked great beating Bradley. The same Bradley who dominated Vargas for every minute of every round except the last minute of the fight. In the opinion of the vast majority of boxing fans Pacquiao is a much better fighter than Vargas and he will be the one scoring a lopsided ud or a KO. In the very unlikely event Vargas actually beats Pacquiao this thread will still be up and I'll let you know how I think Vargas's win compares to Mayweather's win over Pacquiao.

Comment

You also predicted Rios would KO Pacquiao with a left jab and Rios hardly even landed a decent punch and lost every round by a mile. Did you forget that? You aren't any better at predicting the winners of fights than anybody else. You are wrong quite often. You predicted Bradley would beat Pac as well. Wrong again. Pacquiao fights in a few hours and Ward fights in two weeks. Let's just see how right or wrong you are for these two fights.

Comment

DAng the same morons doubting me, Im so confident of the outcome Im staying online to boast about it, and all of you clowns better praise me. Stop doubting me you seen what happen to donaire he was shot, Pac is going to follow Jessie and get knocked out cold with a flush right hand over the top.

Pacquiao has a china chin, Vargas is a puncher with a iron chin it will come down to chins and Pacs is glass.

Comment

Working...
                      X