Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladamir Klitschko's also got knocked down in his 21st fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wladimir is also far more skilled than Fury.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
      Earl, how many times do I have to tell you, I couldn't give a fuck about David Price?

I am not a fan of him, if anything I'm more partial to Fury. But to see you writhing around in such agony and anguish, it only pains me. You were a nice guy until you were tainted by fanboy-ism, it looks like we've lost you forever.

Are you going to answer my question about how you see Fury? Or do you fear being laughed at?
      I think fury is a very decent fighter. He has his issues yes, but he is young and over-enthusiastic.

The point I am trying to make is that to write the guy off as a "****ing limey glass jaw bum" or whatever the concensus is on here, is a little premature.

IF he learns from his mistakes, and improves, I think he will be a decent contender in the division.

Hang me now

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        I think fury is a very decent fighter. He has his issues yes, but he is young and over-enthusiastic.

The point I am trying to make is that to write the guy off as a "****ing limey glass jaw bum" or whatever the concensus is on here, is a little premature.

IF he learns from his mistakes, and improves, I think he will be a decent contender in the division.

Hang me now
        I think you're holding back a bit, even I think he'll turn out to be a decent contender...

Either way, comparisons to Wlad isn't going to do much for Fury's cause. I know he got a lot of hate on here over the weekend but he did look that bad, it's understandable. All that talk and he gets dropped like a sack of shit from an overhand right and made to look a fool at times.

He's got more up than what Price has but if you think the two are leagues apart or Fury won't suffer a similar fate, you're wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          Was the opponent, Steve Panell better than Steve Cunningham?

Wladamir also had something called skills. Something Fury severely lacks.

My real question is Earl, where is the outcry for Fury's disrespectful behavior?!? Or let me guess, he's a "g" and he can do what he wants?!?

I remember you trollin Broner threads talking about disrespectful this and that and now you allow Fury to do the same. He's an exciting fighter but outside the ring he's a piece of ****.

Comment

Please dont compare Fury to Wlad, Wlad has always had obvious talent whilst also being an exceptional athlete Fury is neither and has gotten this far through his sheer size and luck
            (Should have lost to Mcdermott )

Anyone with sense can see Fury does not have talent or skill, its almost laughable that a 6 foot 3 Cunningham was able to land counter rights so easily, not to mention losing to Mcdermott.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
              I think you're holding back a bit, even I think he'll turn out to be a decent contender...

Either way, comparisons to Wlad isn't going to do much for Fury's cause. I know he got a lot of hate on here over the weekend but he did look that bad, it's understandable. All that talk and he gets dropped like a sack of shit from an overhand right and made to look a fool at times.

He's got more up than what Price has but if you think the two are leagues apart or Fury won't suffer a similar fate, you're wrong.
              Well I think he might pick up a belt at some stage, I mean it's not a huge leap for a decent contender these days

Have I EVER said anything more than that? That he'll beat Wlad? That he'sthe second coming of ALI?

No, because I don't belive those things, but I think he's a kid who can do pretty good and is entertaining. It's like it's a crime or something.

Comment

Okay, so you want to allude that Fury is about the same level as Wlad when Wlad was Fury's age?? That's embarrassing, Earl. Wladimir is a skilled, accomplished fighter, Fury is a hyped BUM, there's your difference. Fury will never, ever be on Wladimir's level. Fury's mediocre at best, and extremely limited skill wise. I like Fury, but no no, don't even think about comparing him to Wlad.

Comment

I agree that people are making too much of the knockdown, especially since Fury dominated the fight afterwards.

It was just a flash knockdown. Although the NBC's BJ Flores was saying Fury was hurt, as I re-watched the fight I could see he really wasn't (except for his pride).

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    I agree that people are making too much of the knockdown, especially since Fury dominated the fight afterwards.

It was just a flash knockdown. Although the NBC's BJ Flores was saying Fury was hurt, as I re-watched the fight I could see he really wasn't (except for his pride).
                    Thanks for a sensible answer

All i'm saying is young prospects can make mistakes, it's not the end of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

Lulz Flash knockdown? He got laid the fu3k out flat on his back and was clearly hurt. He was also hurt from a right hand later on and clinched to keep himself up.

Comment

Working...
                      X