• Show
Clear All

pac fans make me sick

Comment

Yes.

I like both, and hate neither.

Comment

Originally posted by zcm View Post
        every1 on this forum seems 2 like 1 but hate the other is there any1 tht actually likes both, floyd is my fav fighter with pac second
        I would say I'm a Pac fan, but not necessarily a May hater. It seems silly to be tagged as such. You won't see me engaged in debates on things that happen outside the ring, ie, Floyd's gayness, Pac's involvement with other women, PPV sales, etc. I'm only interested in what happens inside the ring. (Or shall I say within the vicinity of the ring.)

I love the excitement that Pac brings from the moment his entourage begins to walk down the aisle all the way to the ring, then the usual explosive fight right after that. Give me that kind of fighter and I will be a fan of his.

Pac vs Cotto sample scene:
        Manny with his entourage on the aisle entrance, all smiles, waving at crowds to the music of Rocky's Eye of the Tiger... (crowd chanting, "Manny, Manny, Manny...") Then the cue is on... and the entourage starts to move forward with some audience's hands tapping shoulders lightly...

Lampley: For Manny Pacquiao, every meal is a banquet...every social gathering is a party...every moment in the gym is yet another star power moment for the champion... This is life as big as you could live it.

Merchant: Has there ever been a man smiled as much... en route to such a serious task...
        Last edited by jqSide; 05-01-2010, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          This coming from one of the worst haters on the site. Ok...
          I don't hate Phony Boy because of his fans.

Comment

To answer the thread question,

What do you expect ? That's why it's called a rivalry. In B-ball you have die-hard Laker fans and Celtic fans, I doubt you're gonna find too many of fans who equally support both teams !!

In baseball, you have the Red Sox and the Yankees !! How many people do you think you're gonna find that root hard for both, unless you ain't a Bostonian or a New Yorker.

In soccer, well, you know how crazy they're about for their soccer teams.

And in boxing you have, PAC - Phony Boy, Ali - Frazier, blah, blah

Comment

i like floyd outside the ring. his trashtalk, bravado, etc.

i like pac inside the ring. he lets his fist do the talking.

i hate floyd inside the ring. his potshotting and no killer instinct bored me to death during his fight.

i hate pac when he opens his mouth outside the ring.

so, am i a fan of both or not?

Comment

I liked to watch Pac until he resisted taking random drug testing, which leads me to believe his accolades are unwarranted.

Comment

I love watching both since they both are the best in the game at what they do.

In the ring, I myself am a very defensive minded fighter, albeit a bit more flat footed, so I appreciate Floyd a great deal.

I wish I had the offensive firepower (heh, look at that) of Pac, so I just enjoy that too. Man, these two just need to fight

Comment

Working...
                  X