Any guesses who he'll fight next?
    Following four fights for his retirement;

1. Loma
    2. Khan
    3. Crawford
    4. Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      That will be a mismatch because Loma would be too young, fast and quick. He may possibly embarrass Manny or even worse hurt him if they fought now because Pac is near the end of his career while Lomachenko is at the beginning of his. However, Danny Garcia, Broner and Khan would be good matchups for him though.
      I totally agree
      Loma would chop him down and possibly hurt him
      I think he would beat Broner by ko or tko
      Khan would last longer , untill he walks into that left and then it’s glass chin all over again
      The most competitive fight would be Garcia and call me ignorant but I believe Manny could get a decision over him

Comment

I think Khan will be next for Pacquiao. It makes sense for both of them.

Both are big names reaching the ends of their careers, and both are coming off KO wins. Manny has been padding his popularity by doing a “world tour” in recent years, fighting in Vegas, China, Australia, and Malaysia. A fight between them in the UK would be huge. It’s the biggest payday out there for both guys.

Khan has been talking about fighting Broner and Brook. Manny has both Lomachenko and Crawford at Top Rank. But I think the fights with Broner and Brook will still be there if Khan loses to Manny, and Loma and Crawford will still be there for Manny if he loses to Khan. Since Khan and Pacquiao are both coming off KO wins, a loss to one another wouldn’t necessarily be a career ender.

If Manny loses to Loma, he lost to a smaller guy moving up in weight. If he loses to Crawford, he officially proves once and for all that he’s no longer relevant at Welterweight.

If Khan loses to Broner, he loses to a declining guy who hasn’t won a fight at 147 since 2013. If he loses to Brook, he loses at home to his UK rival.

Pacquiao’s next 3 fights:

1.) Khan @ 147
        2.) Crawford @147
        3.) Loma @140

Khan’s next 3 fights:

1.) Pacquiao @ 147
        2.) Broner @ 144
        3.) Brook @ 154

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
            It's a given he's going to fight again.

Any guesses who he'll fight next?
            Hope he retires. Or one last farewell in the Phil against a no namer.

But if he’s gonna chase for money, go for Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by patrick_p View Post
              I think it probably would be against Khan, maybe in Philippines to build his retirement fight against Loma to pass the torch.
              I have to ask..what torch?

Comment

Probably khan. He needs to fight Crawford or retire. HE said he can make 135 but I doubt that and that would be stupid

Comment

Working...
                X