Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It takes twelve Germans to work and pay taxes in order to fund the cost of 1 migrant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1bad65 should be a part of special counsel bostonguy's investigation team.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Fishy can never describe me.

Yeah. I can't wait until the investigation ends and we learn the results.

It will be a nothingburger.

Good! Too bad your buddy sunshizit4brains can’t say the same thing about himself.

I guess he decided to give us a day off? Hopefully that guy in his hood isn’t intimidating him anymore. He told me he had to file police reports, and was afraid of the guy. I told him to just smash that fool, old school, but he just wanted to do well at his first teaching job (very respectable) I’m not actually a kind person like he is, nor am I silly like him.

Look forward to the nothingburger bumblebee bloodklot...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Good! Too bad your buddy sunshizit4brains can’t say the same thing about himself.

I guess he decided to give us a day off? Hopefully that guy in his hood isn’t intimidating him anymore. He told me he had to file police reports, and was afraid of the guy. I told him to just smash that fool, old school, but he just wanted to do well at his first teaching job (very respectable) I’m not actually a kind person like he is, nor am I silly like him

Look forward to the nothingburger bumblebee bloodklot...
        Red - I asked you to let the man, be.

Green - wha di fuk yuh a try seh?
        Get JimRaynor fi translate fi yuh and nuh type nuh bomboclaat rubbish.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post

One of the biggest secrets in Europe is the real cost of migration and especially the cost of one migrant. Our attention was brought to an article from Germany, in which the costs are calculated. The results are shocking.

Around 1.7 million people applied for asylum in Germany since 2014, but anyone who asks the government for the costs will be sent into a labyrinth of statistics and numbers, the German author writes.

Based on a projection of the government he estimates the annual costs between 30 and 40 billion, but it is not clear whether additional expenditures for kindergartens, schools, extra judges and healthcare are included.

Citing Development Minister Gerd Müller, one million refugees cost the German government, states and municipalities around 30 billion euros a year.

To put it another way: assuming Minister Müller’s calculation, each person seeking protection in Germany cost 30,000 euros per year or 2,500 euros per month.

This corresponds to the tax burden of twelve average earners (3,000 euros per month, tax class III). For an unaccompanied juvenile migrant the costs can go up to 5,000 euros per month, the author writes.

But the numbers for the ‘average refugee or migrant’ could be even higher – because of the many new long-term unemployed.

A large majority of migrants are currently not working and of the employed, most of them are interns or assistants. A large percentage of them do not have a school degree and many are illiterate, the author concludes.

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/07/it...t-one-migrant/
          What a disgrace.

I'll be glad when Germany gets some direction. Hopefully before it's too late, although I'm having my doubts...

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
            1bad65 should be a part of special counsel bostonguy's investigation team.
            What's your take on the investigation?

Comment

Red - I asked you to let the man, be.

Green - wha di fuk yuh a try seh?
              Get JimRaynor fi translate fi yuh and nuh type nuh bomboclaat rubbish.
              Jim can tranny’late for me? Didn’t know he has Jamaican English skills?
              Is that really a skill. No worries, I won’t try that again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                What a disgrace.

I'll be glad when Germany gets some direction. Hopefully before it's too late, although I'm having my doubts...
                When Mohamed becomes the most common baby name in Germany, then they might consider talking about the immigrant problem.

Meanwhile, let the raping, and pillaging begin! Oh, wait, it already began....

Comment

Jim can tranny’late for me? Didn’t know he has Jamaican English skills?
                  Is that really a skill. No worries, I won’t try that again.
                  Jim done came here and chilled. Act like he was trying to hit me up but he didn't come straight out and ask me to come see him. He was only straightforward when he got back home.

You might smell fishy but he smells like punani.

Comment

When Mohamed becomes the most common baby name in Germany, then they might consider talking about the immigrant problem.

Meanwhile, let the raping, and pillaging begin! Oh, wait, it already began....
                    It's beyond pathetic man. Mohammedberg= the new German.

n:

Comment

Jim done came here and chilled. Act like he was trying to hit me up but he didn't come straight out and ask me to come see him. He was only straightforward when he got back home.

You might smell fishy but he smells like punani.
                      You smell a bit fishy to me.. but that’s cool.

Let’s see BostonGuys investigation. I’ll believe him, without question, and all the other mods too.

Comment

Working...
                      X