Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some of the coolest animals?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A boar orgasms for about 10 - 20 minutes.

I like the big cats and birds of prey (hawks, eagles, falcons, owls). Crows are the smartest of all birds.

An ant can carry between 10-50 times it's own body weight.

Comment

honey badgers

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
        Hippos and crocs share the same water but don't mess with each other.. Hippos can bite a croc in half if they are threatened, so they stay clear of their path..
        Average weight for a Male Hippo is 3300lbs-4300lbs (occassionally reaching 5000lbs+ in rare cases)....

Average weight of a Male Nile Croc is probably 650-1500 lbs and occassionally smaller or larger than that....

So its gonna be a big mismatch based on size alone......

Kind of like how Orcas dominate Great White Sharks and everyone thinks it's so badass.....when in reality when you look at the size difference between the 2 animals it isnt really anything special....Of course the Orca is going to dominate given its large size advantage....

Comment

Dolphins are really cool, too. They are way smarter than sharks so can defeat them using their minds even though the sharks are more vicious.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            A boar orgasms for about 10 - 20 minutes.

I like the big cats and birds of prey (hawks, eagles, falcons, owls). Crows are the smartest of all birds.

An ant can carry between 10-50 times it's own body weight.
            I used to hump this fat chick back in the day, she came a lot too.

Comment

Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
              Average weight for a Male Hippo is 3300lbs-4300lbs (occassionally reaching 5000lbs+ in rare cases)....

Average weight of a Male Nile Croc is probably 650-1500 lbs and occassionally smaller or larger than that....

So its gonna be a big mismatch based on size alone......

Kind of like how Orcas dominate Great White Sharks and everyone thinks it's so badass.....when in reality when you look at the size difference between the 2 animals it isnt really anything special....Of course the Orca is going to dominate given its large size advantage....
              Yeah i threw it out there because he mentioned both the animals.. they co exist in the same water but there are usually conflicts during dry season.. the crocs are known to eat baby hippos on occasion during lean periods..

Comment

If we're talking domestic pets I find that dogs and cats are overrated. Seriously, birds are the best pets ever.

I have 3 c0ckatiels and they live outside their cage and on my shoulder most of the time. They can go out freely as well and they always come back. You can cuddle and pet them.

Best domestic pet ever!
                Last edited by MeiXiang; 04-18-2018, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Cow - gives milk
                  Hen- gives eggs
                  Bees - give honey.

Comment

Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
                    If we're talking domestic pets I find that dogs and cats are overrated. Seriously, birds are the best pets ever.

I have 3 c0ckatiels and they live outside their cage and on my shoulder most of the time. They can go out freely as well and they always come back. You can cuddle and pet them.

Best domestic pet ever!
                    Dang that sounds pretty cool. Do cats and birds get along or would cats try to eat the birds?

Comment

Tiger is my fave.

I love dogs.

Cats, especially Maine Coons and British Shorthairs.

I like fishes too.

Comment

Working...
                      X