No announcement yet.

Kool G Rap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kool G Rap

Honestly, I've only heard three songs by him (The Streets, Fall Back and First *****) and I liked them all. I've heard a lot about this guy can anyone send his best album and an album from Big L other then The Big Picture? Points/K whoever does...

i have a decent version of giancana stories.

ill try sending

Comment

thx bro!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SugaShane
        Honestly, I've only heard three songs by him (The Streets, Fall Back and First *****) and I liked them all. I've heard a lot about this guy can anyone send his best album and an album from Big L other then The Big Picture? Points/K whoever does...

His earlier work is insane. Check out the Road to Riches album, G Rap is easily top ten, dead or alive. Executioner Style, On the run, Tekilla Sunrise(<--my personal fav. G Rap song.)......

Comment

hey Godz think you could upload one of his best songs or albums? Also, what you think of The Streets and First *****?

Comment

Originally posted by SugaShane
            hey Godz think you could upload one of his best songs or albums? Also, what you think of The Streets and First *****?

Both good songs.

Kool G. Rap-Tekilla Sunrise:
            http://s47.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...T1VTH4PVSLL0SC

Comment

http://s6.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3D...J0FJYRPPSPVG78

Comment

I was slightly disappointed with Giancanna Stories. It was so hyped up, but Rawkus really dropped the ball on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by GodzHand
                  I was slightly disappointed with Giancanna Stories. It was so hyped up, but Rawkus really dropped the ball on that one.
                  i liked it but i was expecting alot more.

Comment

i liked this post

Comment

Working...
                    X