• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    I would also be bumping this gem.

after the fight.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=675978
    On topic: We all saw what Marquez did to Manny, GGG fight ends the same way. Anyway Arum said it was a joke so nothing to see here.

Off topic: Why did Bayless step in after the punch thrown in your sig? Other than to save Floyd.

Comment

GGG would not knock Pacquiao out with one punch. Pacquiao would not be stupid enough to lunge at Golovkin, even knowing that he's far inferior in counter punching to Marquez.
      Again, Golovkin would win purely on size & body punches. Not as if he is anywhere near the talent level of even a 38yr old Manny.
      It's like asking who would win between Pernell & RJJ. Pernell's an ATG, but the dude would get massacred. Weight classes exist for a reason. Pacquiao maxes out at 147, 150. Golovkin could theoretically end his career at LHW.

Comment

Originally posted by ukboxingfan1981 View Post
        On topic: We all saw what Marquez did to Manny, GGG fight ends the same way. Anyway Arum said it was a joke so nothing to see here.

Off topic: Why did Bayless step in after the punch thrown in your sig? Other than to save Floyd.

Comment

to stop the fight. maidana won by ko

Comment

If it happens at 147 Pac via KO. Anything higher GGG by KO.

Comment

Because the bell rang for the end of the round.

Have you not seen the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                [IMG][/IMG]
                Originally posted by daggum View Post
                to stop the fight. maidana won by ko
                Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                Because the bell rang for the end of the round.

Have you not seen the fight?
                Wow I'm an idiot! I did see the fight but only once, thanks.

I will try to think a bit harder before I post.

Comment

Working...
                X