Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody been following the El Chapo trial?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    So all the stuff the Mexican media was telling us was wrong? All the vids we've seen ect.?
    What do you mean?

All I"m saying is that he wasn't even top of the totem pole. He was a wholesale distributor. He was broke when he escaped from jail the first time. How is this guy a big kingpin? And today in court it came out that he bribed the ex President of Mexico with $100 mil

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Chill out.
      Choke on a dick.

What's a truck?
      What's a van?
      Ask somebody for a link.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        What do you mean?

All I"m saying is that he wasn't even top of the totem pole. He was a wholesale distributor. He was broke when he escaped from jail the first time. How is this guy a big kingpin? And today in court it came out that he bribed the ex President of Mexico with $100 mil
        He was at one time right? Didn't he have people killed when he was running for mayor?

Might not of been big in the end but you have to answer for your crimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Choke on a dick.

Ask somebody for a link.
          Red - you should. You don't know the difference.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
              He was at one time right? Didn't he have people killed when he was running for mayor?

Might not of been big in the end but you have to answer for your crimes.
              I agree he has to answer for his crimes. But I guess my question is how did the U.S. govt (and I guess the media too) decide he was the main get? Others were/are bigger than him.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                no he hasn't...he is still on trial for those charges...
                Seems you are mixing indictment and conviction.

https://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/do...-el-chapo/821/

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/joaqu...nal-enterprise

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  I agree he has to answer for his crimes. But I guess my question is how did the U.S. govt (and I guess the media too) decide he was the main get? Others were/are bigger than him.
                  Well the government is slow. So maybe they're just catching up. I'm sure there always bigger fish to fry.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                    no he hasn't...he is still on trial for those charges...
                    Damn, you ******ed af, bro.

Comment

Someone testified today that El Chapo, while on the run in hiding, was miserable being cooped up. He ordered one of his female employees to bribe a bigwig that she knew in Mexican law enforcement...to get them to lighten up with their search. That bigwig HATED El Chapo. So the answer was no. So El Chapo put an order out for her to be killed. Sore loser.

Comment

Working...
                      X