Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pick a fighter, and pick their next five fights in the ideal world?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
    The poster has free reign over whatever assumptions they wanna make, lol. In my list, I imagine Smith would have his work cut out against Canelo, and win or lose he could go up to challenge Gvozdyk. You'd basically have Taylor clearing out 140? A fight I'd love to see is Taylor-Broner, in Scotland.
    I have him clearing out the current guys at 140, him and Mikey are the guys at 140 but Mikey thinks hes a welter, same as Broner now you bring him up.

Thought we were gunna get Taylor/Broner a while back, obviously made no sense to Broner at that time. Taylor gunna need to be PPV to get guys like Broner to Scotland, will be on his way there if he wins the WBSS. Probably be time for Taylor to reconsider his promotional situation after the WBSS anyway, Hearn, Warren and PBC would all love to have him and have PPV opportunity

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
      Ted 'The Big Cheese' Cheeseman.

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/725959

Ok. We got a plan for the man of cheese...

Firstly he needs to take care of business by cutting through slick Iberian dangerman Sergio Garcia like a ripe camembert.

Next he needs to crumble cheeky upstart domestic rival Anthony Fowler like a zesty wedge of Lancashire to solidify his hold on the EBU 154 title.

At this point I believe The Big Cheese needs to make his way to The Big Apple to put the melt on Charlo slayer Tony Harrison.

Now established as one of the star players at JMW the Big Cheese needs to beat the curds outta Maryland dynamo Jarrett Hurd.

Finally enthroned as King of 154 the King of Cheese will set his sights on the middleweight Crown, slicing up the Guadalajara pretender like an aged Red Leicester.
      i like it, i like it alot. but Cheese needs the Egg and the Pig in a round robin before he sets off to the big apple mate.

and yes the 'pig' is finally back: http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/626341

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        i like it, i like it alot. but Cheese needs the Egg and the Pig in a round robin before he sets off to the big apple mate.

and yes the 'pig' is finally back: http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/626341
        https://potatorolls.com/recipes/pork...gg-and-cheese/

I reckon the Breadman could give us a good breakdown on how this ish would go down.

Comment

Khan.

Brook
          Spence
          Hurd
          Canelo
          Brook

��

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
            Just a little light-hearted fun. If you could guide the career of a current fighter for their next five fights. Who would it be, and who would you have them fight? Assuming things like money, promoters, tv networks were not an issue. Also assuming they would perform well in the majority of instances.

For me, I'd go with Callum Smith.

- have him unify against Gilberto Ramirez
            - fight the winner of James DeGale vs. Chris Eubank Jr.
            - unify versus Jose Uzcategui/the IBF champion
            - defend the unified title against Canelo
            - move up to Light Heavy and take a shot at Oleksandr Gvozdyk
            I don't think Smith would beat Canelo but since this is an ideal world your fighter always wins. I will go with GGG. GGG KOs Jermall in the 1st round. GGG KOs Jacobs in the 4th round. GGG wins a clear undisputed UD over Canelo. GGG moves to 168 and wins a clear undisputed UD over Callum Smith. Ward comes out of retirement to fight GGG at 175. GGG knocks Ward out in the 5th round after winning every round. GGG retires.

Comment

I like having my favorite fighters crush everybody in this ideal world. I will do Spence now starting after Spence has KOed Mikey in the 2nd round. 1st fight Spence goes to Australia and brutally KOs Horn in the 1st round in Brisbane. Spence KOs Porter in 4 rounds. Spence KOs Thurman in 5 rounds. Spence KOs Crawford in 6 rounds. Spence KOs Mayweather in 7 rounds after winning all the rounds. MAN DOWN!

Comment

Floyd Mayweather -- in no particular order

Boredom
                Spoon23 (in a 3 round exhibition)
                The IRS
                Whoever told him to dress like that
                Oscar "Fishnets" De La Hoya

Comment

AJ

Whyte
                  Wilder
                  Fury
                  Miller
                  Usyk

Comment

Crawford

Brook
                    D. Garcia
                    Thurman
                    Spence
                    Porter

Comment

Lomachenko. This is everything goes well for him and he becomes one of the best ever imo...not saying he will or can do this. It's an ideal world remember

1.Unify vs Commey-Chaniev winner

2.Defend the unified titles vs Berchelt

3.Become undisputed vs Mikey Garcia

4. Fight Tank Davis for your undisputed title on a big PPV

5. Ride off into the sunset to try and beat the 140 kingpin after the WBSS and challenge for unified titles there. Retire.

Comment

Working...
                      X