Joshua lost the 2nd round to Whyte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
    who else do you want him to fight?
    Did you miss where I said Ortiz and everybody cried?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      Did you miss where I said Ortiz and everybody cried?
      i didnt read the rest of your garbage thread. ortiz has fought bums ever since getting knocked out and is getting older by the day, plus it makes nowhere near as much money as whyte. And if/when he beat ortiz people would just say hes old and been stopped already, which are both true. he wouldnt get any credit for beating him and he wouildnt get paid much so why bother

Comment

i didnt read the rest of your garbage thread. ortiz has fought bums ever since getting knocked out and is getting older by the day, plus it makes nowhere near as much money as whyte. And if/when he beat ortiz people would just say hes old and been stopped already, which are both true. he wouldnt get any credit for beating him and he wouildnt get paid much so why bother
        Whyte sucks dick, just like DramaShow

Comment

Whyte vs Joshua match wasn't a title fight. If you are that concerned about Ortiz , you should've tweeted him and asked why he jumped off his WBA mandatory spot which split the AJ fight up bc Ortiz thinking he would defeat the easier Wilder.

You guys act like women on here ( do you suck d.icks ? Bc that's what you implied above post ) like Wilder himself so here's to another year of it!
          Last edited by juggernaut666; 01-01-2019, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            Whyte vs Joshua match wasn't a title fight. If you are that concerned about Ortiz , you should've tweeted him and asked why he jumped off his WBA mandatory spot which split the AJ fight up bc Ortiz thinking he would defeat the easier Wilder.

You guys act like women on here like Wilder himself so here's to another year of it!
            I like Joshua and Wilder

Comment

Here is your country's sport, f@ggot

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                No aj’s promoter didn’t have Ortiz when he was mandatory. Ortiz left Hearn in March of 2017 and aj didn’t win the wba belt until April.
                I stand corrected (thanks), but what I was saying is that Hearn/AJ could have easily made that fight. It would have been big even then, but ...

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                  What other prove do you need. Even an unskilled wilder KTFO.
                  What else do you want bro?
                  Your arguments are nonsense. Boxers matchup differently all the time. Who beat or didn't beat who doesn't guarantee anything. Adults know this ... And a real champ takes on all comers. There is no such thing as "deserving" a shot. Whether anyone likes/respects a boxers record or opponents means nothing when they are bouncing jabs off your head.

Ortiz has a single loss and a world-class amateur record and background, coupled with a career-long high percentage of knockouts and impressive fights. That is more than enough.

And no, I'm not gonna waste time debating what is or is not impressive to you.

Comment

Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
                    Your arguments are nonsense. Boxers matchup differently all the time. Who beat or didn't beat who doesn't guarantee anything. Adults know this ... And a real champ takes on all comers. There is no such thing as "deserving" a shot. Whether anyone likes/respects a boxers record or opponents means nothing when they are bouncing jabs off your head.

Ortiz has a single loss and a world-class amateur record and background, coupled with a career-long high percentage of knockouts and impressive fights. That is more than enough.

And no, I'm not gonna waste time debating what is or is not impressive to you.

going by your stupid logic and senseless comments, Washington, spilka and arreloa can as well come out from no where to demand a title shot since they don't need to deserve it to get a shot.

Now go back to your cave. You know nothing about boxing.

Comment

Joshua-Whyte 2 is fine imo, sure he lost pretty decisively the first time around but he's had a really strong campaign in 2018. I don't like him all that much but I still can't deny it. Either Whyte or Miller, either is fine by me. Sure I spent a lot of time talking smack about Joshua for failing to come to terms with Wilder in 2018 but I'm not going to hold it against him if he chooses to fight either one of those guys now seeing as Wilder and Fury are likely going to be unavailable for the foreseeable future - at least so long as he's prepared to fight the winner of that fight once it's happened.

Comment

Working...
                      X