No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Sabbatical

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxingscene Sabbatical

In 2018, I have spent more time on this website than I have in recent years. I like engaging in debate, discussing life issues as well as talking sh.1t and having some fun here.

However, I think that I have spent too much time here instead of pursuing goals outside of Boxingscene and the internet. With that, I've decided to step away from Boxingscene to get focused on 10X my life professionally and personally. I'm am leaving now but will be back sometime in April.

Goodbye for now.

BostonGuy

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    In 2018, I have spent more time on this website than I have in recent years. I like engaging in debate, discussing life issues as well as talking sh.1t and having some fun here.

However, I think that I have spent too much time here instead of pursuing goals outside of Boxingscene and the internet. With that, I've decided to step away from Boxingscene to get focused on 10X my life professionally and personally. I'm am leaving now but will be back sometime in April.

Goodbye for now.

BostonGuy
    Good decision BG. Good Luck!

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

Goodbye for now.

BostonGuy
      Boston,

Very sad to hear but completely understandable. A great person and an even better friend

Make the most of your time and I look forward to catching up again soon.

Take care

Comment

Good for you bostonguy, take care

Comment

Lame..how tf does boxingscene impact your professional life? This ain’t an 8 year old on fortnite.

Comment

Looking forward to your return, Boston, this place can be addictive, and some can tend to not pay full attention to the real world. I mean the internet in general. Everywhere i see, people walk around, heads down, staring at their smartphones...kinda scary, especially when they are driving.

I used to be on here a lot more than these days. Moderation is the key, I guess.

Comment

Good luck BG.

Comment

Goodluck Bg,wish you all the best, you seem like a very nice levelheaded guy and a great moderator, hope it works out for you

Comment

Best wishes and success with whatever endeavors you seek.

Comment

Be safe Boston, and have a great Happy New Year.

Comment

Working...
                    X