Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo Moved Up! GGG IS HEART BROKEN!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He moved up and fought Fielding for crying out loud He wasn't a real champ just like GGG didn't have real title defenses when having a "regular" title

This is why garbage orgs like the WBA won't get rid of this crap, cause fans keep recognizing it

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      Canelo Done everything GGG has failed to do.

Mexican Style? CHECK
      154? CHECK
      160? CHECK
      168? CHECK

Haters talking about Canelo didnt fight the best at 168lbs, okay and? he fought a champion and he moved up? Meanwhile GGG never moved up EVER nor dared to be great like Canelo,

Think about this, Canelo moved up from 154 to face the best at 160lbs the hardest puncher with 90%+ KO ratio and Canelo fought em twice and beat em, GGG wanted catchweights for the best ANDRE WARD.

So How is canelo the bad guy for daring to be great? meaning the bum ggg has been at 160lb for over a decade handing out title opportunities at catchweights for the rosados of the world?
      I can agree and support everything you said before calling GGG a bum.
      So nelo’s best win is against bum???

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
        I can agree and support everything you said before calling GGG a bum.
        So nelo’s best win is against bum???
        i fyou can agree with everything I said how come you couldent read the ill manner sarcasm?

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          Yeah i bet ggg would have got so much praise if he fought fielding....
          He never even had the balls to see it out. So dont worry about that.

Comment

I wonder why Canelo fans are so obsessed and unsecure about GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              He moved up and fought Fielding for crying out loud He wasn't a real champ just like GGG didn't have real title defenses when having a "regular" title

This is why garbage orgs like the WBA won't get rid of this crap, cause fans keep recognizing it
              Targeting the Perceived weakest Champ in the division is nothing new to boxing .
              You guys remember AJ vs Martin ?
              At Least Fielding legitimately won his Title by KOing the guy in his own backyard . Martin got lucky and got his title when his opponent twisted his ankle and couldn't continue.
              Last edited by Idunnoshet; 12-16-2018, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                I wonder why Canelo fans are so obsessed and unsecure about GGG.
                Cause the majority of fans had ggg beating him twice. An old ggg. Thats why they are so insecure.

Comment

Cause the majority of fans had ggg beating him twice. An old ggg. Thats why they are so insecure.
                  You guys aren't boxing fans if you had him beating Canelo twice. It means you're a shameless dickrider who can't accept defeat.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                    You guys aren't boxing fans if you had him beating Canelo twice. It means you're a shameless dickrider who can't accept defeat.
                    In both fights the polls had golovkin winning, the less popular fighter. Im sorry bro thats just the way it is!!!

Comment

Yeah i bet ggg would have got so much praise if he fought fielding....
                      Yep. Exactly. And they say GGG fans are bad. They're celebrating something they knew would happen. I bet they celebrate the sun coming up every morning too.

Comment

Working...
                      X