No announcement yet.

What should be the Age of Consent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    Still refusing to say you are against the child marriage laws.

Your silence on this issue speaks volumes
    You are disgusting

Comment

I already told your dumb azz that I live in NY and minors can't consent until they are 17. If you don't want to understand it because you want to spin it then **** off already repeating the same BS.

Fact is that you are probing and no matter the law the morality of it is wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
        I already told your dumb azz that I live in NY and minors can't consent until they are 17. If you don't want to understand it because you want to spin it then **** off already repeating the same BS.

You know more than 3,800 minors were married in New York between 2000 and 2010 legally. Do you agree with that, yes or no?

Comment

You are just like the other disgusting pedo, got exposed and trying to blame everybody else.

You guys are just disgusting and you lame attempt to spin it has failed. Everybody see you two guys for what you are.
          Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post

STREET - the Married-Pedo.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            You know more than 3,800 minors were married in New York between 2000 and 2010 legally. Do you agree with that, yes or no?
            Why cant STREET just come out and say what age he thinks is appropriate. He keeps working with what the laws allowed and even when showed the sickness that the law currently allows, he still hasn't denounce them. Damn Married-Pedo.

Comment

• They could not lower the age of consent without bringing back things like castration or death for sex offenders.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Why cant STREET just come out and say what age he thinks is appropriate. He keeps working with what the laws allowed and even when showed the sickness that the law currently allows, he still hasn't denounce them. Damn Married-Pedo.
                You see how much of an 1diot you are. Even if you look in this thread I said 18. But you repeating and insisting on nonsense make you look worst and worst.

Posting religious test to excuse, that is disgusting.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Not sure why he can't just say that law is wrong, and they should get rid of these child marriage laws.

He sees what we write, he sees the links, so why pretend they don't or haven't existed?

Could he really support it?

For instance, in 2017, Human Rights Watch pointed out that Afghanistan has a tougher law on child marriage than parts of the United States: in Afghanistan the minimum marriage is 15, and that only with permission from their father or a judge; otherwise it is 16.[33] As of that date, in 25 US states there was no minimum marriage age at all if one or more of the grounds for exception existed; this number has now decreased to 18.

Many states are looking at their law now and making changes, some are doing nothing.

The laws need to change, but at the same time we should not make laws that criminalizes the acts of teens and make millions classified as rapists.

Comment

You see how much of an 1diot you are. Even if you look in this thread I said 18. But you repeating and insisting on nonsense make you look worst and worst.

Posting religious test to excuse, that is disgusting.
                    I don't remember that. You said whatever the law allows.

Comment

Not sure why he can't just say that law is wrong, and they should get rid of these child marriage laws.

He sees what we write, he sees the links, so why pretend they don't or haven't existed?

Could he really support it?

Many states are looking at their law now and making changes, some are doing nothing.

The laws need to change, but at the same time we should not make laws that criminalizes the acts of teens and make millions classified as rapists.
                      Shame on him. The law determines his morality.

Comment

Working...
                      X