Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Put some fooookin respek on McGregors name!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put some fooookin respek on McGregors name!!!

Nobody but his fan boys and white supremacists thought he stood a chance. And I speak on behalf of the MMA community.

But I grown to like Connor. Hes entertaining and has the balls to dare to be great which you dont see in combat sports a lot anymore. He was trying to be transcendent but came up short.

If he would of won he would of had one of the greatest resumes in combat sports history. 2 division UFC champ(all their Divisions are 10-15lbs apart), and Floyd's first loss. He loss of course but he dared to be great and put up a good account of himself.

Mad respect. Anybody shooting on him has nothing better to do with they're life. He tried what most fighters and fan could only dream of....

EDIT:

Connor is a true student of the game dont let the Showtime/UFC WWE-like shiiiiiit show fool you. That paulie drama was set up to draw interest. Connor loves boxing and really is a student of the game.
    Last edited by $Bullsfam$; 09-03-2017, 06:31 AM.

Do you mean like the respect he put of floyds name? Too small, little head little core, too old, brittle hands I am better than him in every way, He has no chance i am struggling to give him 2 rounds in 8oz gloves. Floyd will be nothing once i beat him like aldo.

I personally do have respect for Conor , But you can't beg for respect or expect it after you talk all that ****.

Comment

Yea there are worse things one can do than fail why attempting greatness. No argument there.

I tend to think a lot of his bad press post-fight has been about some of his downplaying of what Floyd did.

Comment

Respect? for daring?

Lol, give me 100 million$, you'll see how great I am. I'll fight Joshua for 100 million$ dude, not floyd.

Respect? hahahahaha. NO.

Comment

Anyone would "dare to be great" for that amount of money. There's not one person alive who wouldn't step in the ring with even heavyweight Anthony Joshua for that money, let alone Floyd. Not to mention Conor was the bigger man, an active fighter and fighting a retired, low-punch power, 40 year old who hasn't fought for 2 years.

Comment

Conor was choked out fighting at his own weight. He was pampered fights but had to drain to 145 with UFC also laughing their way to the bank as the theory from WWE gullibles and UFC share similarities.

Any guy here will tell you that Conor McGrgeor, given his frame, is not a 145lb fighter in ANY Combat sport.

Comment

Originally posted by ray moe View Post
              Respect? for daring?

Lol, give me 100 million$, you'll see how great I am. I'll fight Joshua for 100 million$ dude, not floyd.

Respect? hahahahaha. NO.
              Pretty much.

Conor did it for a paycheck, 'daring to be great' was just a byproduct.

He has my respect, tho.

Comment

Originally posted by GodLike View Post
                Do you mean like the respect he put of floyds name? Too small, little head little core, too old, brittle hands I am better than him in every way, He has no chance i am struggling to give him 2 rounds in 8oz gloves. Floyd will be nothing once i beat him like aldo.

I personally do have respect for Conor , But you can't beg for respect or expect it after you talk all that ****.
                They are both legendary shiiiit talkers that were hyping a fight what the hell do you expect him to say?

Comment

No........

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                    Anyone would "dare to be great" for that amount of money. There's not one person alive who wouldn't step in the ring with even heavyweight Anthony Joshua for that money, let alone Floyd. Not to mention Conor was the bigger man, an active fighter and fighting a retired, low-punch power, 40 year old who hasn't fought for 2 years.
                    he fought one of the best boxers ever in his first pro fight lol, just give him credit instead of making 1 million excuses

Comment

Working...
                    X