Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Money talks and BS walks...bottom line would you pay to see Rousey Vs Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    Rousey's still in her prime, give it 6 years.

Comment

I'd have no problem paying for this PPV.

Comment

Vanes was on a seckback video a little while back saying he's seen 15 year olds give her trouble in sparring. She goes down round 1 easy

Comment

Why I'm going to pay for a b*tch fight, there's enough girl on girl action on Youtube for free.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
            Rousey's still in her prime, give it 6 years.
            Too bad that prime didn't help your mate ole Ricky Hatton.

Comment

Yes, yes and yes...

Anyone voting no is lying... Biggest fight in history

Comment

This has to be a joke, right? Anyone with a brain can understand that Floyd completely destroys this chick if they were to step into the boxing ring. I would watch it, to make them eat their words.

My thing is that it's a propaganda ploy by UFC in order to downplay Floyd's successes and comment on the state of boxing. They're saying, "Our top girl would be your best male fighter." Think about that for a second.

Happy for Floyd not to even comment on this, and say things like he doesn't know who he is when asked about Ronda, hahaha. The irony is that she is willing to move and fight the P4P #1 fighter in the world, but she doesn't wanna move up to fight Cyborg. Yeah, okay.

Comment

Originally posted by Jupiter Maximus View Post
                  If it's a boxing match then yes, if it's dry humping chit in the cage, then no
                  I've seen MMA fights that featured less grabbing than some of Floyds actual Boxing fights.

Comment

No doubt that they could sell a freak show like that in the USA but it wouldn't have much sport value. It would be target simple people who are curious about a man vs woman fight from their couches while their wife makes the dinner to them.
                    No thanks... Plus I don't live in the USA so I wouldn't have to pay anyways.

Comment

i can dig it. WAR WOMAN BEATER

Comment

Working...
                      X