Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stevenson couldn't even bring 5k people to attend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well lets be honest only reason he is really known is because he is ducking kovalev, same reason ward is only known at this point because of froch lol.

Both are irrelevant cowards who only want easy fights.

Comment

Stevenson-Sukhotsky did 7,500 iirc, so it's down on that.

Kovalev does 1,600 in Atlantic City as A-side (Caparello) but more viewers on Cable TV (steady at 1 million viewers).

Comment

Place looked full to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
          Those were not PBC productions and were properly promoted. I live in Montreal and none of my friends were even aware of this fight happening. Usually I know a few people who will drive up for a fight, especially one in the afternoon on a long weekend. No one I know showed any interest in this at all.
          Really? That's surprising... I saw a lot of it here.

What's also surprising is i'm not hearing as much radio advert for next week as I did for the thurman fight

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
            Place looked full to me.
            They have a capacity of just over 15,000 for boxing. From the figures given, it was one third full but the way PBC has their entrance stage set up, they probably cut the capacity in half and blocking out the empty sections is very simple to do.

Comment

Haymon's attempt at a take over is looking like nothing but a 2nd rate UFC knock off with zero advertising time sold, 90% non-competitive matches and a bunch of ducking coward petticoat wearing pansies for their star fighters lol

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post

Kovalev does 1,600 in Atlantic City as A-side (Caparello) but more viewers on Cable TV (steady at 1 million viewers).
                facts!!!!!!!!

Comment

Not sure how big boxing is in Quebec City but they do hold some fights there. I will be there early December because the place transforms into a European Christmas with everything decorated. My wife and I are staying at the Fairmont for 3 nights. They might even have a major fight at the time since they do early to mid December typically. If it is Stevenson, I wont be attending.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post

This is with regards to what Pascal is drawing. Pascal has fought, if I am not mistaken, in front of crowds of 10 000 plus his entire career in both Montreal and Quebec.

Comment

Working...
                    X