World Cup Bets (real money)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Cup Bets (real money)

Im going for spain, they were 4th favs now 3rd, 13/2

they were 7/1, but now the germans are, likely because the germans have no striker.

Belgium are 20/1 if you fancy a bet on them, they are almost guarenteed to get out of there group.

someone said Lukaku top goal scorer, cause belgium have a easy group. Top scorers normally score 5-6. Lukaku could score that in two games.

Lukaku is 25/1.

Good thinking if you ask me, Might stick a few quid on that.

Messi is 7/1 Aguero and Ronaldo 14/1

Suarez 22/1 Fernando Torres is 50/1, is Costa got injured, them Torres odds would go down dramatically, so, £10 = £500 quid back, he will get 20 mins each game aswell and he seems to perform better during tournaments.

theres loads of really good names who are 30/1 and 50/1 for Top scorer.

Wilfred Bony is 100/1. Di Maria 100/1, they stood out the most out of the 100/1 bets.

Yaya Toure 150/1.

Tim Cahill and Nani are 500/1 LOLOL. id bet my house that they WOULD NOT score more then 3 goals between them.

anyway, im doing all my bets tonight, im just having a browse now,

btw, dont be silly and bet your little life savings, do smart easy bets, just for the fun.

I wouldnt spend over £20 for the whole tournament.

any recommendations?

BTW, ONE MONTH OF PURE entertaining, Everyone giving there all, blood sweat and tears,

i LOVE football, and im excited.

I can see Argentina getting a **** load of goals in the group they are in so Aguero could be a decent bet at 14/1. Messi aswell obviously but the odds arent quiteso good

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
      I can see Argentina getting a **** load of goals in the group they are in so Aguero could be a decent bet at 14/1. Messi aswell obviously but the odds arent quiteso good
      yeah, Im thinking of the aguero bet, 14/1 is a very good bet indeed.

Messi might have a great game but aguero might end up getting on the end of the tap ins, or vice versa.

Aguero is worth a wager, but the dude is only a 30m sprint away from a hammy. especially last season.

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
        Phh, making money betting is all about in match play.
        Tried that for a while but it sucked all the fun out of chilling out and watching football.

You can make some decent money though, especially if you pick a come back

Comment

Loads of really good offers on for the world cup lads.

Genting offering £50 free inplay bet on Brazil and England opening games for one.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
            Loads of really good offers on for the world cup lads.

Genting offering £50 free inplay bet on Brazil and England opening games for one.
            50 free but you have to withdraw money right?

Comment

Yeah you gotta bet £50 pre match, then you get £50 free inplay bet I believe. I think it is up to £50 as well, so you could probably bet £10 and get £10 free inplay bet.

Always read the terms and conditions very carefully when it comes to free bets though.

Comment

I wouldn't be suprised if Croatia draw against Brazil. The host always fucks up in the opening game

Comment

Working...
                X