Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kessler-Froch II Master Thread. Post here. DO NOT make new threads.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robbery, Bellew is ****.

Comment

• Chilemba is one disgusting spoiler, didn't score came in in the 6th round.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        116-112, 117-112, 116-112 Bellew *shakes head*
        more limeys need to call in and complain about these commentators. british bizzareness

Comment

• Fight sucked again....mostly because Chilemba has such a horrible style, all he does is spoil and smother

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Fight sucked again....mostly because Chilemba has such a horrible style, all he does is spoil and smother
            and bellew has no feel for range so he can never get his punches off. he's fucking shite, to be quite honest.

Comment

• I am jacked up for this fight and am liking the time difference also bc i normally have to wait until 11 for boxing main events to start and now just have to wait until about 5 central time.

Comment

• Had Bellew on points @ 6/4.

Watching the champions league final so i was following the fight in here only. I was worrying reading your scorecards!.

Thank God for hometown judges.

Comment

• Bellew needs to fight Hopkins next and give his undeserved title to someone who deserves it

Comment

• Lou Di Bella and fat Dan both have Bellew winning. Maybe some of you were biased against him...

Comment

• not sure how people scored it for chimcrap

I had bellow winning the fight 115-113, both guys were trash but the work rate and harder punches favored bellew, I hope he gets knocked out by dawson, hate that wanker

Comment

Working...
                      X