Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pacquiao is a not a boss....hes just bob arums servant.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
    Pacquiao = Jet Li in Danny the Dog (aka Unleashed)

Bob Arum = Bob Hoskins
    I can't green K you or I would.

Comment

i kind of have 2 agree wit this as i was reading the highest paid sportsmen of 2010 n pac got 32million for his fights against clottey n margarito, these fights together did 1.85 million pac should of got more than this so arum must be taking a big chunk out of money b4 pac receives his, also pac must b aware of this

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
        Even when Mayweather Jr and De La Hoya were under Arum they called out other fighters. Strange how Pacqauio is mute!

It only could mean one thing ... Arum is holding up a trump card - entitled 'doping'.
        This genious has it all figured out. Pacquiao is quiet about calling fighters out because if he isn't, his promoter will tell the world he is on steroids. If Arum doesn't have complete media control over Pac he will destroy him despite him being his most lucrative fighter. NSB needs some sort of standardized test to keep r*tards out.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          'a boss' is hood language for gangster, it's so uneducated to try to characterise professional sportsmen in this manner
          As for Pacquiao, he's a Filipino so Bob Arum promotes him in the US and arranges the most financially lucrative fights for everyone involved, that's why you see Pac fight big name after big name entertaining fans of the sport. Pac is no doubt well remunerated but considering how much he gives to charity I doubt whether money is his no.1 priority in life.
          @ "boss" being hood language for gangster....let me school you real quick..."boss" is a person who gives the orders...a person who employs and pays a salary...thats a "boss"....a gangster can be broke and swaggerless...a "boss" has to have the finer things in life....gangsters shop at the mall..."bosses" get the mall bought to them....."hood language" doesn't exist....slang is what you meant to say....its all good...everybody can't be hip!!

Comment

*****s clutching at straws their idol floydie the fraud got exposed...as a COWARD! :lol!

Why don't you just create another fake article and disseminate it again all over the internet so Pac can have more ammunitions to rape your idol in the rear?

Comment

Working...
            X