No announcement yet.

Floyd is a marketing genious!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by **US Power** View Post
    The trend is that Floyd is not boring. There was no bias about that thread. Just a straight up question.

It's a blow out in favor of Floyd. I don't see how that vote could turn around that much.
    compare how many voted to how many posters here on nsb........it was'nt even more than people in fantasy forum........lol

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
      compare how many voted to how many posters here on nsb........it was'nt even more than people in fantasy forum........lol
      So you can't even accept facts? Grow up man.

Comment

. I mean seriously. He's going to be bringing in a completely new fan base for this fight
        How many of these "fans" that he's bringing in are going to be sticking around and tuning in to his next fight?

Anyone who thinks Floyd actually gives a **** about the fans is a fool. Floyd only gives a damn about money. He even admitted he came back to the sport to "steal some more money" and these poor saps still fill his bank account.

Floyd would **** over anyone for a buck. He'll bring in some new fans, take their money, and won't give a **** if they tune in again because the next crop of suckers will be lined up waiting to do the same.

So in a way I guess he is a genius, but on the flipside, he's a scumbag.

Comment

Originally posted by GroundSt.Pound View Post
          How many of these "fans" that he's bringing in are going to be sticking around and tuning in to his next fight?

Anyone who thinks Floyd actually gives a **** about the fans is a fool. Floyd only gives a damn about money. He even admitted he came back to the sport to "steal some more money" and these poor saps still fill his bank account.

Floyd would **** over anyone for a buck. He'll bring in some new fans, take their money, and won't give a **** if they tune in again because the next crop of suckers will be lined up waiting to do the same.

I don't see what's wrong with what he's doing. If you don't like him of course you could think some argument up to make it look bad.

The dude is a promoter. It's a business to him, and he's a genius at it.

Comment

I don't see what's wrong with what he's doing. If you don't like him of course you could think some argument up to make it look bad.

The dude is a promoter. It's a business to him, and he's a genius at it.
            I never said he wasn't a genius. He is albeit being a scumbag.

It's just pretty ****ty of him to be always looking to make a buck off of anyone and not care if they become a fan or stick around for the long term.

It's things like this that is the reason boxing is shooting itself in the foot. It's not really a business of pleasing the fans or building a fan base, but just making a quick buck.

For example, Jones/Hopkins II....like really. The first fight wasn't all that great and it wasn't going to change 20 years later, and then they charge us, the fans $50 to see it?

Comment

Originally posted by GroundSt.Pound View Post

Some of you people have serious issues. He's a scumbag because he promotes himself in hopes of grossing maximum revenue for a service he doesn't have to provide? Sounds like a business man to me.

Comment

Working...
              X