Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Carter 3 is underrated by backpackers/popular music haters/lil wayne haters/etc.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah but some radio friendly songs are good. Got money was fun....^

Comment

Weedplate......................

A few decent tracks. Wayne fell off lyrically. Production is nice.

Far from a back packers and far from a Wayne hater.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post

weezer? singin? which one? :huh:
        The last one, shoot me down.

Well IDK maybe its not, I just thought it sounded like weezer, the guy singing "im higher"
        At like 1.26, and like 2.42 it sounded like weezer

Comment

It wasn't good, period. It was by far the worst of the Carter albums, of which there was only one that was pretty good. It wasn't that terrible compared to some of the other garbage that MTV puts out. But the fact that it has gone triple plat and went hit platinum within a week, while Nas' "Untitled" released to less than 200k sales in the same week and still hasn't even hit 500k just tells you how many ****ing morons are out there who don't listen to what they're listening to.

There are a few good instrumentals on there, namely Mr. Carter... Too bad Hova came weak on that one so as not to piss off Weezy by showing him up on the intro track to his own album.
          Last edited by Pharoahe; 04-08-2009, 11:19 PM.

Comment

GM, you def posted the best songs from The Carter III, and I agree that songs like "Mrs. Officer" and whatnot are what brought the album down. Wayne had some great tracks in the ones that GM posted, good ****.

Comment

not a wayne fan and not a wayne hater either... album wasnt too bad but come on, this man is no nas, budden or royce and any talks of him being the best alive is ridiculous

Comment

SMH@ the person who gave this thread 1 star. I gave it 5.....

Comment

probably a back packer :smh:

Comment

im not a hater but ive just never been able to get into his music. i just cant. i like mr carter. i dont hate it. if its on, i can listen to it. but its not being bumped in my car.

Comment

that aside i will say its one of the best cds of the year. its just not for me.

Comment

Working...
                      X