Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Pacquiao-Marquez 3 would produce a conclusive result?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Pacquiao-Marquez 3 would produce a conclusive result?

Although I'd like to see it, I tend to think that it would result in another very close decision that is debated.

Nuthuggers of each fighter will claim their man won easily, while more objective people will say it was very close.

Originally posted by Thread Stealer View Post
    Although I'd like to see it, I tend to think that it would result in another very close decision that is debated.

Nuthuggers of each fighter will claim their man won easily, while more objective people will say it was very close.
    I think pacman will win for the third time 116-112

Comment

the rubbermatch will be a close fight... marquez just has the style to frustrate pac

Comment

I hope so, but it wont. If you strictly by boxing record if JMM wins its just gonna be 1-1-1. so not very conclusive.imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Thread Stealer View Post

I agree completely, it's not essential that this fight be made.

Comment

I believe both of them are tied Jmm the first fight(despite the 3 knockdowns in the first round)Jmm really waxed that ass and the second one was close but I got Pac by points.The third one is going to be just as good!

Comment

I think going up to 140 would be Pac's advantage and he'd win a slightly wider decision than the first two.

Comment

I think Pac has more power and speed in higher weights than JMM, giving him advantage to win more convincing..

Comment

A decision between em will probably always be close. Only way to be sure is a KO, which either guy could possibly score. Pac would get one before JMM tho. He's established himself as more powerful.

Comment

I say let em fight endless rounds until one of them doesn't get back up

Comment

Working...
                    X