Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Even after that fight Bradley s still scared of Alexander?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post

I dont know why I pictured Devon saying that...lmao.

Im ready for the fight. 140 has a bunch of good fighters its time they actually fight each other.
    Only ignorant ass Kevin Cunningham would say that.

I'd be a lot more cool with Khan-Alexander taking place... both young, both green, both exposed as not being perfect yet... the winner gets a ton of experience that probably helps in a Bradley fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
      I always thought Bradley would get the best of him tho. Give Devon a couple more years i think then it will be more even. But i wanna see that fight now

Looks like it could be done by next week based on what Pump said.

HELL YES!!!

Make this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        Its not even as big a fight now as it was before Saturday, the allure was that it was between the clear cut two top 140lbers in the world now that is not the case.

Its Bradley at #1 and everyone else trying to prove themselves to challenge him. Devon's lousy performance ruined how meaningful the fight would have been so if Bradley fights, Khan, Ortiz, Maidana, or Kotelnik next as opposed to Alexander its fine with me.

Bradley didnt look good in his last fight either and Im 100% sure Kotelnik would beat Abregu at 147.

Bradley and Devon are 1a and 1b that fight has to go down.

Comment

Looks like it could be done by next week based on what Pump said.

HELL YES!!!

Make this fight.
          hell yea man. going be great. now if we could just get p will sergio signed lol

Comment

bradley by ud.......

Comment

Bradley is too busy wanting to fight Khan. Hes the only person alive who actually thinks Alexander-Bradley will evolve into this big huge ass fight. It wont.
              Going by that interview, which I assume inspired this thread, he doesn't single out one particular opponent.

He was asked about Alexander, said he's too immature but the fight could happen if both sides agreed to terms and was then about other possible opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
                Bro real talk, Burner has no more credibility when it comes to Devon anyway...
                watch Burner will be the first to discredit Bradley (if he was to beat Alexander)

and claim that he ducked Amir, Ortiz (his mandatory), and/or Maidana.

and that he picked Alexander who *lost his last fight.

true story.

...but good news if the fight gets made, it'll be a good one for sure.

Comment

Bradley didnt look good in his last fight either and Im 100% sure Kotelnik would beat Abregu at 147.

Bradley and Devon are 1a and 1b that fight has to go down.
                  He looked fine and decisively beat a unbeaten top 10 rated(I think) WW losing no more than 2 rounds

I am not sure that Kotelnik would beat Abregu at all, I am not sure what anyone would base that on other than Bradley the best at 140 in the world beating him.

Them being 1a and 1b is a separation from reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    He looked fine and decisively beat a unbeaten top 10 rated(I think) WW losing no more than 2 rounds

I am not sure that Kotelnik would beat Abregu at all, I am not sure what anyone would base that on other than Bradley the best at 140 in the world beating him.

Them being 1a and 1b is a separation from reality.
                    Great post! Glad you said it (as I was about to), cause he would have ignored me...

Comment

Working...
                    X