No announcement yet.

Native Amercian fight for there land

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Native Amercian fight for there land

Here is a story about a native amercain fighting for her rights. just read the article and post opions:

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exer...AEA4D71F78.htm

Originally posted by eazy_mas View Post
    Here is a story about a native amercain fighting for her rights. just read the article and post opions:

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exer...AEA4D71F78.htm
    I don't know what pisses me off more: that this is still happening to these people or that, apparently, the American press haven't been making a big deal about it!

When are we going to give justice to the Native Americans?!

I'd type more; but at this point I'm honestly too upset to make any sense.
    Last edited by K-DOGG; 11-24-2006, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Here's the bottom line: Eurpeans...aka whites.....robbed, raped, and murdered the bulk of the Americans living here when they arrived. They lied, stole, and forced them off their land.

Legally speaking, I'm not sure who's "right" in this particular instance. However, I feel that Dann should have a case, as I believe the bulk of the "treaties" by the U.S. government under President Grant were eventually violated by the U.S., which should, logically, render them null and void. I, admittedly, am more familiar with the Treaties with the Lakota than I am with those between the U.S. and the Shoshone; but they're all pretty much the same........U.S. offers a peace and some supplies, etc. for the land.....the nation in question begrudgingly agrees, but does so in good faith, only to be betrayed whenever the U.S. finds something on the land, such as gold, that they value more than their word....or, settlers decide they want to oust the "Indians" anyway because of manifest destiny.....then, when the dispute occurs and settlers get killed, the government comes in and destroys the tribes and claims more land.

It's one of the more shameful episodes in American history; and personally, I believe this woman should have the rights to her ancerserol lands. The government is a cruel bastard when you have something they want. My grandparents lost their home in the late '60's because the government wanted to create teh Natchez Trace Parkway. Was the park important? Sure. Did my grandparents get an accurate value for their land and home? Are you f'in kidding me?! People get walked on all the time if the government has something to gain and corporations have lobbiests in Washington, so you do the math.

I'm proud to be an American, for this is the land of my birth; but that doestn' mean I will support our servants, the government, when they are wrong. Though of Irish heritage, I am as much a part of this land as anyone born here....I am the next generation of "Native American" as is any European decendant who was born here; we are "native" to this land, too. This land is part of us and accepts us, if we accept it and love it. Who you are is determined by who you are inside, where your soul lies. My soul is with this land and the people of it...not with those who bow to the highest bidder.

You cut my brothers and sisters and I bleed.

Mitakuye Oyasin: "We are All Related".

Comment

Originally posted by K-DOGG View Post
        Here's the bottom line: Eurpeans...aka whites.....robbed, raped, and murdered the bulk of the Americans living here when they arrived. They lied, stole, and forced them off their land.

Legally speaking, I'm not sure who's "right" in this particular instance. However, I feel that Dann should have a case, as I believe the bulk of the "treaties" by the U.S. government under President Grant were eventually violated by the U.S., which should, logically, render them null and void. I, admittedly, am more familiar with the Treaties with the Lakota than I am with those between the U.S. and the Shoshone; but they're all pretty much the same........U.S. offers a peace and some supplies, etc. for the land.....the nation in question begrudgingly agrees, but does so in good faith, only to be betrayed whenever the U.S. finds something on the land, such as gold, that they value more than their word....or, settlers decide they want to oust the "Indians" anyway because of manifest destiny.....then, when the dispute occurs and settlers get killed, the government comes in and destroys the tribes and claims more land.

It's one of the more shameful episodes in American history; and personally, I believe this woman should have the rights to her ancerserol lands. The government is a cruel bastard when you have something they want. My grandparents lost their home in the late '60's because the government wanted to create teh Natchez Trace Parkway. Was the park important? Sure. Did my grandparents get an accurate value for their land and home? Are you f'in kidding me?! People get walked on all the time if the government has something to gain and corporations have lobbiests in Washington, so you do the math.

I'm proud to be an American, for this is the land of my birth; but that doestn' mean I will support our servants, the government, when they are wrong. Though of Irish heritage, I am as much a part of this land as anyone born here....I am the next generation of "Native American" as is any European decendant who was born here; we are "native" to this land, too. This land is part of us and accepts us, if we accept it and love it. Who you are is determined by who you are inside, where your soul lies. My soul is with this land and the people of it...not with those who bow to the highest bidder.

You cut my brothers and sisters and I bleed.

Mitakuye Oyasin: "We are All Related".
        only Hitler did worse in his genocide than the american goverment or canadian did to the red man. there's a good quote that sums it all up in movie about geronimo, where he says to white army officer

" all this land around us and there's no room for the Native Americans "

Comment

Originally posted by dr filth View Post
          only Hitler did worse in his genocide than the american goverment or canadian did to the red man. there's a good quote that sums it all up in movie about geronimo, where he says to white army officer

actully there is some guy who been researching about the jewish genocide and he said it was all propaganda. like flaming human body instead of coal is one of the bogus thing he put there, something that have more 70% water wont ignite fire.

there is much worse genocide but usually it was never taught in school like the Mamalek genocide and the Serb genocide ( reacent), which is much more worse than anythin seen in history. in the Serb genocide Milosiv order his solider to rape muslim women and kill there husband, girls as you as 12 or maybe less where raped. They even incieted them with dog's sperm. and the worst of all when Amercia interviented it did worst even the Nato soldier did the same as well as the people did have there justice Milosivc kept bitching around about his prision that it did have nice food and was uncomfortabl.
          The Nato intervint because Milsovic didnt want to join Nato or else that **** would have come and gone. anyway most people forgetten it because it seems these people lives are worthless

Comment

actully there is some guy who been researching about the jewish genocide and he said it was all propaganda. like flaming human body instead of coal is one of the bogus thing he put there, something that have more 70% water wont ignite fire.

there is much worse genocide but usually it was never taught in school like the Mamalek genocide and the Serb genocide ( reacent), which is much more worse than anythin seen in history. in the Serb genocide Milosiv order his solider to rape muslim women and kill there husband, girls as you as 12 or maybe less where raped. They even incieted them with dog's sperm. and the worst of all when Amercia interviented it did worst even the Nato soldier did the same as well as the people did have there justice Milosivc kept bitching around about his prision that it did have nice food and was uncomfortabl.
            The Nato intervint because Milsovic didnt want to join Nato or else that **** would have come and gone. anyway most people forgetten it because it seems these people lives are worthless

the armenian genocide is always forgotten, except by armenians...hitler told his men that they'd get away with what they did because no one remembers the armenian genocide

Comment

the armenian genocide is always forgotten, except by armenians...hitler told his men that they'd get away with what they did because no one remembers the armenian genocide
              for me the armenians genocide is more of famin as claimed by the Turks but the western say the Turks killed them you got two stories but i the one with the turks because west tried to take control of turky completey.

as well as the daily genocide of Palestine are alway forgotten because its dont by the Israel.

like ****la, Bait Hannot and still contiuning and not one says a **** about it and those are recent events.

In Africian coutries there is couple of genocide too.

Comment

Well put, bro. I saw two movies about Geronimo; but it's been a while. If you really want a view of everthing that happened during that shameful period, find a copy of "Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee" if you haven't already read it.

__________________________________________________ _______________

eazy mas.......don't believe that "research". The genocide against the Jews did take place; that horrific episode in human history did take place just as the one now taking place along the borders of Chad in Africa.
                Last edited by K-DOGG; 11-25-2006, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by K-DOGG View Post
                  eazy mas.......don't believe that "research". The genocide against the Jews did take place; that horrific episode in human history did take place just as the one now taking place along the borders of Chad in Africa.
                  The Darfur I heard is basicly happens all the time two tribe fighing each other and the problem is because of goats and stuff western make as a big deal and propaganda because they want to topple Sudan.

as for the jewish genocide i must see the whole thing but the guy been researching this thing for 30 years and i just seen a bit and it conviced me like some pictures. and the media of the western is control by jewish and i think it is one of the most basis media around and have a lot of coverups

Comment

The Darfur I heard is basicly happens all the time two tribe fighing each other and the problem is because of goats and stuff western make as a big deal and propaganda because they want to topple Sudan.

as for the jewish genocide i must see the whole thing but the guy been researching this thing for 30 years and i just seen a bit and it conviced me like some pictures. and the media of the western is control by jewish and i think it is one of the most basis media around and have a lot of coverups

Bud, this whole "us and them" thing has got to stop at some point. The Jews are people just like the Arabs, just like the Shoshone, just like the Lakota, just like the Tstutsie, etc. They are not controlling the American media; and the whole "holocaust didn't happen" thing is a bunch of rubbish. No race is superior to any other race, no people are God's chosen people. The Lakota believed they were God's chosen people just as the Hebrews did. The fact is we are all God's children and the bickering between tribes and peoples only keeps us weak. Think how much we could all accomplish if we focussed on what we had in common rather than focussing on what separates us.

And in Darfur, the coverage I've seen is not just from "American media" and I can understand why you would be upset that Muslims are killing Muslims just because they aren't Arab....that's genocide, and those doing the killing are not following the will of God; they are following an evil influence.....just as all those supposed Christians who killed all those Arabs in various times throughout history.

It's all ignorance and using God's name to justify and evil purpose. Covering it up or turning a blind eye to attrocities will not make them go away. We have to look at them with our "God's eye" and judge the wicked and cast them from us. Otherwise, we are destined to forever fight amongst ourselves over what boils down to nothing.
                    Last edited by K-DOGG; 11-25-2006, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X