No announcement yet.

Road rage gone wrong (caught on tape)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
    Oh wow! Cool! U just made this easy for me! U took a fun thread and made a terroristic threat (google it) out of it. I reported it, screen shotted it, and showed it to my local sheriff's office, as well as the state police. I'll let them take it from here. You will go to prison for this.
    You think cops got time for a message board beef? What kind of world do you live in, holmes? Your safe space getting violated? F**king pu$$y

And nobody gives a f**k about your little report button, either. F**king lowly ass b*tch ass peon.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      You think cops got time for a message board beef? What kind of world do you live in, holmes? Your safe space getting violated? F**king pu$$y

And nobody gives a f**k about your little report button, either. F**king lowly ass b*tch ass peon.
      It's over

He quit haha

Man I love this place at times

Comment

How the hell does a car bump a motorcycle and wind up crashing like that while the motorcycle drives away unscathed?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          How the hell does a car bump a motorcycle and wind up crashing like that while the motorcycle drives away unscathed?
          Female Drivers

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

Maybe where you're at they don't. However, Im in the most rural ass part of North Dakota. They aint got nothing to do around here. They sure would like to make an example of some city folk threatening the good people of our state. Keep running your mouth bro.. Im just forwarding all this ****. LOL! My wife's an attorney, LOL. Play your thug games in NY or LA. We can get your IP and have u hauled before a very conservative ND jury in a heartbeat. I've done it before, just for *****s and giggles. Don't make me do it again.
            Last edited by HAMMER77777; 06-24-2017, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
              It's over

He quit haha

Man I love this place at times
              I didnt quit **** ******. I'll have u bounced off this forum in a heartbeat. This is a Boxing forum. Discuss Boxing. End of story, f@g.

Comment

Female Drivers
                Figures..........

Comment

Fxck the fxckin sheriff and his bishass deputy
                  I will shoot both them muthafxckas

Fxck the state police
                  And fxck you too you fxckin fxck

No prison can hold me
                  Come here and do it then. F@ggot. HAHAHAHA!!!!!!
                  Last edited by HAMMER77777; 06-24-2017, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Weirdly the LA Times is reporting this as "motorcyclist causes major chain reaction freeway crash". That still isn't what I saw but whateva. Guess he was wise to keep riding if people are that biased.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                      Weirdly the LA Times is reporting this as "motorcyclist causes major chain reaction freeway crash". That still isn't what I saw but whateva. Guess he was wise to keep riding if people are that biased.
                      Maybe one of the LA Times riders has a bias and thinks all motorcyclists are Trump supporters or something?

Comment

Working...
                      X