Collapse
No announcement yet.

Antony Joshua Attends A Mosque To Convert To Islam

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Controversy to paranoid sociopaths yes! Myself personally i am a Christian, but lets look at the positives in this? Joshua could become the new positive imagine of Islam within the UK etc (He may actually help ease social tension and relations).

Comment

a lot of people wont be happy about it, believe me despite how PC the UK newspapers and liberal media are, the football fans (which form the casual boxing fans) ****ing hate muslims. it will impact on his popularity, no question about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Nigerians don't buy ppv.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
          his parents could very well be Muslims.
          oooh shiiiit...he did an obama

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
            a lot of people wont be happy about it, believe me despite how PC the UK newspapers and liberal media are, the football fans (which form the casual boxing fans) ****ing hate muslims. it will impact on his popularity, no question about it.
            but the hatred is more event-based if you understand what I mean, it's more to do with what's happened not an irrational hatred for someone's skin colour or religion.

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
              I think it will really help him. The leftist media will eat this ish up like no tomorrow. Just like they ate up Ali's Islamic extremism. He will now get even more wall-to-wall coverage.
              Agreed, the mainstream media love Muslim's. He will be even more loved.

Anyway, Nigeria is about 50% Muslim anyway, there's a good chance he comes from a Muslim background but not followed it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                Agreed, the mainstream media love Muslim's. He will be even more loved.

Anyway, Nigeria is about 50% Muslim anyway, there's a good chance he comes from a Muslim background but not followed it.
                They love muslims? They cant stop calling them terrorists!

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  The Bronze Bomber vs The Church Bomber

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                    They love muslims? They cant stop calling them terrorists!
                    Nonsense. Maybe the odd one but todays mainstream media and supposed "liberals" are in love with Muslim's and defend them constantly.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                      Nonsense. Maybe the odd one but todays mainstream media and supposed "liberals" are in love with Muslim's and defend them constantly.
                      They do it subliminally on the sly. Yesterday a Englishman ran into a crowd of muslims in a van outside a mosque killing one and critically injuring 11 others.. He got out and yelled he wants to kill all muslims. But that incident wasn’t reported all over the world and hardly reported in the UK. The news read “A man runs over multiple people” his religion wasn’t bought up. Lets be honest, if it was a muslim all the world would have heard about this “muslim terrorist attack” just a few weeks ago a similar attack happened on London bridge by a muslim in a van and that was breaking news all over the world.
                      Last edited by NahMean; 06-20-2017, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X