Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman too smart and talented for jail after stabbing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
    he was stabbed in the leg not killed?

I know as a surgeon shes probably a really good aim but hes alive right?
    yes, you are right. he survived. i read ''knifed'' as ''killed'' for some reason. still, a man (minority) would be doing 10-15 right now.

''A budding heart surgeon studying at Oxford University who knifed her boyfriend during a violent row could avoid jail because of her "extraordinary" talent, a judge has said.''

shes unstable and prone to violent outbursts. shes a malpractice/wrongful death lawsuit waiting to happen.

Comment

I would apologize for getting in the way of the surgeons knife

Seriously I would accept the LOGIC of the situation, she is of massive value to the lives and well being of many people, and many people have more right than me just 1 person.

Its a case of less justice for me vs less lives saved !LIVES! its not hard to access which is more important

No u filthy kunt ur letting her stab u so in return u can stab her back with your pecker!!

Comment

Elroy The Great Very true. Things are easier said than done

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
          No u filthy kunt ur letting her stab u so in return u can stab her back with your pecker!!
          That is true

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
            Elroy The Great Very true. Things are easier said than done
            the good thing is, if the cu/nt tries to get a job in the medical field, her violent ways would hopefully prevent that from happening.

even better. maybe he can stab her back and throw a lap top at her

Comment

A lighter criminal sentance would be fine, but someone who commits a violent drug fueled assault should surely be kicked out of medical school. Two seperate issues. I wouldnt worry about it. get regular exercise and avoid red meat to ensure she wont ever operate on you...?
              Last edited by boxing_pundit85; 05-19-2017, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                Someone please read this and explain to me what is going on.

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.dailym...ared-jail.html
                I'm reminded of Rush Hour 1:

"Two officers were shot, one man lost a pinky."

"But didn't nobody die!"

The guy didn't die here and for all we know, he got up in it, so let's just give her a pass.

Comment

Shes more valuable than most people and so deserves lighter punishment so her greater worth can be fulfilled TO OUR BENEFIT.

SHE IS BETTER THAN MOST PEOPLE AND TRULY DESERVES SPECIAL LENIENT TREATMENT

PEOPLE DO NOT HAVE EQUAL WORTH WTF IS WRONG WITH SOCIETY?
                  She's of value to no one. She is not a surgeon, but rather aspire to be one. We all aspire to be something, but until we get there we are who we are at the moment, a crook, student or a drug addict or all of the above. Why cant everyone's career aspiration be considered when stand before the court? You know--equal rights.

Why can't judges show this type of humanity to everyone? Why do they pick and choose when and to whom to be human? This woman has a history of ****ery behavior, as her lawyer pointed out, she has a problem upbringing.

Comment

I am probably gonna derail the thread, I apologize in advance...

I hate to bring race into this especially because it's something I tend to avoid like aids, but I truly wonder what the outcome would be, say she was black.

Honestly... what would the outcome be if it were a man that did this to a woman?

She deserves some kind of punishment. Whether she was a man, black, asian, mex, etc. Anyone who commits a crime like this should be punished. Who cares whether or not she's 'better' than others and will possibly save lives one day, she's not the only future surgeon.

To hell with this kvnt
                    Last edited by nghtmr111; 05-19-2017, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X