Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow......the delusions of casual fans summed up in this one comment.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The high point of casual idiocy for me thus far was an Irvine Welsh article (the guy who wrote Trainspotting) where he was praising tonight's undercard while trashing the main event.

I absolutely hate that ****. Smug, opinionated casuals throwing out cliches and making pronouncements on fighters they haven't watched in years if they've ever watched them at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
      Naw, if it were him, he'd be saying Floyd would KO Tyson.
      Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
      You didnt read correctly it actually says Tyson would have koed Floyd
      I forgot to quote Ruthless one-- So I'm an idiot, just not an illiterate idiot. Anybody even making the Tyson comment needs to have a chat with somebody who's watched boxing more than once. We were all filthy casuals at one point.

Comment

Not really the casual fans fault
        So much emphasis on P4P when the casual fan (or even boxing fans) have no idea what it even means

Funny how all the smaller fighters get the most attention, then average fan asks how would they do against a heavyweight and you chastise them because of their ignorane of weightclasses.

To casual fans, boxers are boxers and whoever is the best boxer in the world is the best period. Not P4P best, theres no such thing in the real sense of things
        Last edited by SugarRayCurtain; 05-02-2015, 12:22 PM.

Comment

We only need Pacquiao to do the job tonight

Comment

Working...
          X