Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if you don't make eye contact it isn't gay?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the dart View Post
    As the great Vincent Vega once said
    "But you're saying a foot massage don't mean nothing, and I'm saying it does. Now, look, I've given a million ladies a million foot massages, and they all meant something. We act like they don't, but they do, and that's what's so ****ing cool about them. There's a sensuous thing going on where you don't talk about it, but you know it, she knows it"

now make that equivalent to sticking your d!k in another man, it means something!
    Would you give another man a foot massage?

Comment

Originally posted by salitap4p#1 View Post
      there's a gay guy at my gym who's out and open about it. he's a nice guy and no gay person has ever caused me problems so nothing against gay people here at all.

he was saying how before he settled down with the guy he's with now he would meet up often with other guys and have loads of one night stands and stuff. i was like ok cool whatever floats your boat dude most straight guys would love to do that with women.

then he was like he met and did stuff with a lot of straight guys. and i was like you mean gay or at least bisexual guys right? and he was like no they were straight. and i'm like nah they're not straight man if they were doing gay stuff. doesn't mean they're gay but bisexual at least.

and he was like no, they were doing him from behind so they imagined it was a girl and stuff. and if you don't make eye contact it's not gay. i'm like i dont't know man, you still know it's a guy however good your imagination is.

then he said some of them gave the reach around to him at the same time. and i said there you go- can't imagine that's a lady. but he said if you're doing him at the same time it's almost like grabbing your own c0ck because you've got a sensation while doing him so you can just imagine what you're working is your own. i'm like no way man no one's imagination is that good. they're bi or gay but just don't want to be completely out.

he then thought i was narrow minded and got defensive and i'm like no way man if they're doing that it's their lives i don't have a problem. it was a bit argumentative and he left thinking i was narrow minded.

what do you think? narrow mindedness?

How the heck did you last that long with those type of conversations....unless you are gay.

Comment

Its much more gay if while he is pumping your anus while your on your back you don't look him in the eyes, be a real man about it and show him your not scared of that c0ck in any way shape or form.

Comment

Its gay if your **** touches another mans anything, eye contact or not.

Comment

[QUOTE=RicDaRula;12630863]The fact that you follow my every move and reply to all my threads and you are one of my biggest groupies makes you queen of the queers now take your gayness and.........

Seriously...

Hahhaa you really like this meme don't ye? Lol, I've just notice you put it to use a lot!

Comment

It sounds like he was trying to persuade you to **** him. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by salitap4p#1 View Post
                there's a gay guy at my gym who's out and open about it. he's a nice guy and no gay person has ever caused me problems so nothing against gay people here at all.

he was saying how before he settled down with the guy he's with now he would meet up often with other guys and have loads of one night stands and stuff. i was like ok cool whatever floats your boat dude most straight guys would love to do that with women.

then he was like he met and did stuff with a lot of straight guys. and i was like you mean gay or at least bisexual guys right? and he was like no they were straight. and i'm like nah they're not straight man if they were doing gay stuff. doesn't mean they're gay but bisexual at least.

and he was like no, they were doing him from behind so they imagined it was a girl and stuff. and if you don't make eye contact it's not gay. i'm like i dont't know man, you still know it's a guy however good your imagination is.

then he said some of them gave the reach around to him at the same time. and i said there you go- can't imagine that's a lady. but he said if you're doing him at the same time it's almost like grabbing your own c0ck because you've got a sensation while doing him so you can just imagine what you're working is your own. i'm like no way man no one's imagination is that good. they're bi or gay but just don't want to be completely out.

he then thought i was narrow minded and got defensive and i'm like no way man if they're doing that it's their lives i don't have a problem. it was a bit argumentative and he left thinking i was narrow minded.

what do you think? narrow mindedness?
                i dont know man, why did he started going that much into detail about all that shiiet with you? does he think he can "convert" you? what made him think that? do u pluck your eyebrows? that would make him think that... did he call u papi numerous time during the conversation?

Comment

he wanted to **** you

Comment

This thread really needs this

Comment

It seems TS is very interested whats the most acceptable way to be a **** nowadays.

Comment

Working...
                      X