No announcement yet.

Ortiz new corner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ortiz new corner

I heard from a friend in oxnard that Victor Ortiz is going to wipe out his entire corner. The story is that after the loss to Lopez no one from his corner went with him to the hospital. He is upset about that. I know its hear say but lets see what happens.

He NEEDS a new corner. He hasn't gotten any better. He's young and should still be progressing and it seems he hit a bump...2 years ago!

I said right after the Lopez fight. Dude needs a new corner ASAP!

I suggest...Robert Garcia? LMAO!

I think Freddy Roach would do wonders for this kid. If not Roach then Ronnie Shields.

Comment

No corner is going to help him,he needs mental help.He is mentally weak and always results to illegal tactics and panics when things get rough. He needs to look in the mirror and reevaluate himself.

Comment

Originally posted by reneg_2 View Post
        He NEEDS a new corner. He hasn't gotten any better. He's young and should still be progressing and it seems he hit a bump...2 years ago!

I said right after the Lopez fight. Dude needs a new corner ASAP!

I suggest...Robert Garcia? LMAO!

I think Freddy Roach would do wonders for this kid. If not Roach then Ronnie Shields.
        Freddy Roach???hell no all he will do is get him to throw flurries and move,that is a terrible style for Ortiz.

Comment

I agree. He needs to hire a bunch of women in his corner. Older women in their 60's. To pamper him and take care of him when he gets hurt or has a boo boo!

Comment

Originally posted by kill the body View Post
            Freddy Roach???hell no all he will do is get him to throw flurries and move,that is a terrible style for Ortiz.
            Wow. You're a Roach hater, huh?

Comment

I suggest Freddie Roach.

Comment

Originally posted by reneg_2 View Post
                Wow. You're a Roach hater, huh?
                Roach hater?no just do not think his style is fit for Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by mozzer101 View Post
                  I heard from a friend in oxnard that Victor Ortiz is going to wipe out his entire corner. The story is that after the loss to Lopez no one from his corner went with him to the hospital. He is upset about that. I know its hear say but lets see what happens.
                  This story came out like yesterday. If its true what you said tho, then thats fked up. Fk the Gracias they are both overrated especially Robert.

I suggested Pedro Diaz who looks like a strict dude and might just get Ortiz right, mentally.

Comment

For me I dont think he should go to freddy roach..
                    In my opinion the best fit for him would be emanuel steward..
                    Believe me they will get on like charm...
                    ortiz can learn his trade the old school way.

Comment

Working...
                    X