Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evander (Real Deal) Holyfield unifies at 50.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post

Holyfield needs to stop whining and either retire or work for his shot.
    May Suleiman have mercy and create a new belt in WBC (super duper platinum heavyweight) for da man so he can retire.

Comment

What inspired this thread? Holy has been done for a long time, he wouldn't even beat Fres Oquendo now.

Comment

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
        Holyfield is 48, and hasnt beaten a non-francois botha fighter in 4 years.

Im so sick of Holyfield fanbois saying he deserves anything. He deserves nothing, he is less worthy of a title shot than Audley.

Since 1998, here is Holyfields record:

7 wins, 7 losses, 2 draws, an NC in a fight he was losing. Thats called a bum.

And Holyfield fans ***** and whine that he hasnt gotten a shot. IN HIS LAST 4 FIGHTS HE GOT 2 TITLE SHOTS... Since he lost 2 straight title shots, he beat Botha, and had a NC he was losing to Sherman Williams. He doesnt deserve anything. In the last 13 years he has a complete even record.

Holyfield has gotten way more than he ever deserved in terms of chances. The only fighter he has beat in the last 4 years was Francois Botha.

Holyfield needs to stop whining and either retire or work for his shot.

Oh and he cant beat a Klitschko, he has no KO power whatsoever, so yeah anything can happen in the ring, but no one is going to beat a Klitschko on the cards. That would never happen.
        For someone who seems to know his stuff on Vitali Klitschko...you sure are spewing venom on Holyfield & are being disrespectful of an alltime great warrior. So what...... if he's winning half the time.... those are still better odds than most have given him.. you're FORGETTING he REALLY beat Valuev & has knocked out most of the fringe contenders..journeymen & hasbeens...you know..... the same fighters that NO one is questioning whether they should be fighting & deserve to be licensed. So what if he gets more chances than anyone else.. he's a ****ing legend & has earned it with his work in the past & if he can use his name to get a shot..then more power to him. I guarantee you if he ever got in the ring with them..he;d be the only one not to have feared them before the bell rings in the last 8 yrs. No.. knockout power... well if you looked at his Ko ratio which coincidentially is 50% also you'd think he's got feathers for fists. Holyfield can HURT any fighter in the world if he starts teeing off on you. He's hurt all the oldtime greats he's fought...so have a little respect for him like you do Vitali Klitschko... he's got a goal & wants to see it through & is passing all the medical tests & he's in better shape than anyone not named Klitschko or Haye..so i'd say that he's in the upper echelon & is in better physical shape than 99% of the division,,,, you want an AMERICAN in shape as that's what everyone's *****ing about...you got one & with an alltime great pedigree... man I wish HE'D do what i outlined SO THE HATERS can eat crow upon crow for disrespecting a great warrior that just wants to fight. For the past near decade he's been fighting WITHOUT any support.even though we once revered his spirit & resolve like no other fighter in the modern era. You say.. you're all concerned about his health...no you're not... you're just being selfish & disrespectful to a fighter who gave us legendary fights in the heavyweight division.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          What inspired this thread? Holy has been done for a long time, he wouldn't even beat Fres Oquendo now.
          He beat him a few years ago & knocked him down in the very first rd. The inspiration is that him & Vitali Klitschko are my 2 favorites & i respect both of them as fighters....kapish.

Comment

Oh.....IT'S HAPPENED once as Corrie sANDERS won both rds..so know your Klitschko history... Obviously he;d have to knock them out to win...duh.

Comment

Working...
            X