No announcement yet.

Michigan man finds more than $43G in couch he bought from store

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
    The best explanation I can come up with is he probably thought about keeping it until he realized it probably belonged to some drug dealer who was eventually going to end up tracking him down.

I mean, not a lot of people that keep that kind of cash in a sofa.

He was playing it safe.
    That’s the only acceptable reason but at the same time, that’s why he will never get ahead. He has the poor dad mentality. No balls

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      That’s the only acceptable reason but at the same time, that’s why he will never get ahead. He has the poor dad mentality. No balls
      On another site covering this same story, it says that the husband works as a cashier and has two little kids.

He clearly doesn't have much money because in the article that I just posted it said that he needed a new roof.

Damn.........
      Last edited by HitmanTommy; 01-18-2020, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Morals dont put food on the table, bruh. In order to get ahead in life, you have to do some things that are not always the moral thing to do.

Majority of the people i Know who are multi millionaires has done something shady to reach that level. It’s just the way it is.
        Well yes I have noticed that.

If you believe in duality or something along them lines? It is as if the status quo sometimes within this place is tilted towards immorality.

Comment

If it was me however that found the money, you would not have heard any kind of story about it because I would have kept it. If by any chance that it did belong to some drug dealer, that's okay because I would be waiting for him with a pistol.

Comment

On another site covering this same story, it says that the husband works as a cashier and has two little kids.

Damn.........
            See that’s what irritates me about this story. It’s not just about the 43K.

He is a cashier with kids. Really? Any come-up move requires risk and if he dont have it in him, he will remain as a joe blow cashier at Walmart.

That’s the difference between a rich dad and poor dad.

Comment

Imma start a go fund me account for this guys roof and use this story and the fact that he is a cashier with two kids and lost his wife to cancer and struggles to get by... you phuckers better donate! It’ll be called 43 thousand reasons why account

Comment

If it was me however that found the money, you would not have heard any kind of story about it because I would have kept it. If by any chance that it did belong to some drug dealer, that's okay because I would be waiting for him with a pistol.
                If that money did belong to a drug dealer, what a dumbass, incompetent drug dealer he is lol. I will take my chances against a clumsy ass dealer like that.

People in my circle are career criminals. I grew up around this sht and it’s not something foreign. Nobody I know will return that kind of money. Lol

Comment

I wouldn’t told a soul.

Comment

How stupid can one be?

Comment

If that money did belong to a drug dealer, what a dumbass, incompetent drug dealer he is lol. I will take my chances against a clumsy ass dealer like that.

People in my circle are career criminals. I grew up around this sht and it’s not something foreign. Nobody I know will return that kind of money. Lol
                      I have a feeling there was some back and forth arguing going on between him and his wife about keeping the money.

Wife probably said give it back. Husband said let's just go get a legal opinion first. After lawyer says they can keep the money, wife probably still told him to give it back and he probably finally caved in.

She will most likely end up resenting him for the rest of their marriage. Women will say one thing, because that is how a woman is supposed to act. In reality, she wants you to do the exact opposite. She wanted him to be the man of the family and start acting like it by putting his foot down, instead he caved in like a little bytch.

So every time the children need school clothes or every time the roof starts leaking when it rains, she will resent him as she should.

Comment

Working...
                      X