Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL 10th Annual Walt Liquor Fantasy Football League Thread!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey I'm playing potato this week?

I thought I had johnm next?

Handle your business, jerckoff.

Take care of mr. Louisville. I'll take care of potato.

Then we'll see who the real consolation champion is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      Hey I'm playing potato this week?

I thought I had johnm next?

Handle your business, jerckoff.

Take care of mr. Louisville. I'll take care of potato.

Then we'll see who the real consolation champion is.
      I will try my best to beat the Cardinal so we can decide who the real champion is.
      QB play doomed me this year. Neither of my qb's lived up to expectations until it was too late.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        Apparently AJ now suffers from post KO syndrome lmfao.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=835070
        I like that medical term. Fighting like a puss so you don't get knocked out again LOL.

That is hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          I will try my best to beat the Cardinal so we can decide who the real champion is.
          QB play doomed me this year. Neither of my qb's lived up to expectations until it was too late.
          Dont whine to me about qbs.

Andrew luck

Cough cough

Drafted him early too cause I thought he was gonna bounce back and blow up.

Weak mind, no heart, phag that guy.

Comment

I like that medical term. Fighting like a puss so you don't get knocked out again LOL.

That is hilarious.
            Great.

Another Lennox lewis.

Comment

• Or wlad klit.

Remember when he was entertaining to watch.

Then he became super play it safe after his chin got checked a few times.

Comment

Or wlad klit.

Remember when he was entertaining to watch.

Then he became super play it safe after his chin got checked a few times.
                That's the thing I like about Wilder. He can't box well but you know he's going to try to ko you the whole fight and will go out on his shield if he has to.

I do remember when Wlad was fun to watch. It changed around the Jameel McCline fight then permanently changed after Corrie Sanders.

Comment

That's the thing I like about Wilder. He can't box well but you know he's going to try to ko you the whole fight and will go out on his shield if he has to.

I do remember when Wlad was fun to watch. It changed around the Jameel McCline fight then permanently changed after Corrie Sanders.
                  Got ktfo by a golfer with a dad bod and a straight left.

Comment

Got ktfo by a golfer with a dad bod and a straight left.
                    I am sure he hit harder than Ruiz which means there will be more performances by Joshua cautiously going to a decision against threats. Some posters will be calling him Mayweather or Ali as he eeks out boring victories. NSB is insane right now with some of the commentary. I hope people are just trolling.

The league.
                    I bet they are all chatting on the app while the old school continues with the forum as God (or the universe) intended.

Comment

I am sure he hit harder than Ruiz which means there will be more performances by Joshua cautiously going to a decision against threats. Some posters will be calling him Mayweather or Ali as he eeks out boring victories. NSB is insane right now with some of the commentary. I hope people are just trolling.

The league.
                      I bet they are all chatting on the app while the old school continues with the forum as God (or the universe) intended.
                      I cant wait to see this generation's ali meet this generation's shavers.

Comment

Working...
                      X