Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video of Manny Pacquiao's relatives family reunion, yet he is ****phobic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do not think Pac is ****phobic so much as for political reasons he must parrot whatever narrow minded views are preached from the pulpit.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
      I do not think Pac is ****phobic so much as for political reasons he must parrot whatever narrow minded views are preached from the pulpit.
      not liking or accepting gays is not narrow minded..its called being normal...

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
        Why is it narrow minded

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Why is it narrow minded
          Being intolerant of people who are different from yourself is very nearly the definition of the term.

Comment

So you actually looked this up?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              So you actually looked this up?
              Don't you think most people know what it means?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Its kinda ironic that Pacquiao hates gays when he has a lot of these ****sexual relatives in his family.

Eeryone with the last name Pacquiao is related by the way. its not a slave name and is a real filipino name so these are his real relatives.

I remember when Pac and Floyd did the Miami Heat game PR stunt and Floyd was with his usual body guards and Pac looked like he was with some super gay dudes lol I knew then that he really had gay homies in his circle and that all the anti gay talk was for politics.

Comment

Seems like some sorta weird entertainment for the females &/or male group participation thing then anyone is about to start sucking a dick or some sh^t.

Comment

Pac doesnt hate gays. He is just like the rest of us normal man who thinks sword fighting is disgusting.

Pac grew up in a different culture, a more conservative society that arent open to phaggotry. Not only in PI, but most of the world consider it as taboo.

No different in where im from. You come out, and your own parents will look at you like wtf is wrong with this guy, like this dude needs medication and sht.

America used to be that way too but It’s sickening to see how far this country has fallen.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                      Pac doesnt hate gays. He is just like the rest of us normal man who thinks sword fighting is disgusting.

Pac grew up in a different culture, a more conservative society that arent open to phaggotry. Not only in PI, but most of the world consider it as taboo.

No different in where im from. You come out, and your own parents will look at you like wtf is wrong with this guy, like this dude needs medication and sht.

America used to be that way too but It’s sickening to see how far this country has fallen.

live by the sword, die by the sword... a warrior's mentality. you wouldnt know anything about this since your koreans and yall aint never been in no tough battles.

Comment

Working...
                      X