Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquaio: "Crawford Is A Coward And Been DUCKING ME FOR LONG TIME!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crawford is the synonyms of Coward. lmao.

Comment

last time I click on of this ******s thread, just like the greasy piece of garbage in his avatar....a time wasting **** who wants headlines without the work, give your mum an early christmas present and kill yourself

Comment

I wish crawford man up and fight the true legend of boxing but he's too coward to challenge himself.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
          this is true! manny was arum's slave. bob could have made the fight if he wanted too! bob paid pac $23 mil for algieri and pac got $20 mil for the 3rd bradley fight.
          That right there will tell you everything. If arum can give pac that money to algieri and bradley then he should have no problem giving pac a 20mil for a bud fight but arum isn't confident that crawford can beat an old pac.

Comment

Crawford didn’t want that smoke with Pac back then. Derail Crawford hype easy work.

Comment

Reporter M: "Senator, Terrence Crawford has said that you're not a champion in his eyes. What do you have to say about his statement?"
              Senator: "He's just scared; just scared. (laughs) He's been avoiding me for a long time. Ok well..."
              Reporters: "Thanks Senator."
              Senator: "Thank you."
              ^^Not sure how many times Pac has to state that before ppl realize that Pac ain't scared of any welters.

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              The fight probably hapened if arum didn't protected crawford from pac.
              Arum was smart, look what happened with Thurman, the guy that was supposed to humiliate and retire Pac.

Comment

Manny Pacquiao already has brain damage, and if he's allowed to fight the likes of Crawford will have dementia by the time he's 50. He probably already has dementia.

Comment

Crawford didn’t want that smoke.
                  Nope.

Comment

Pac KO's crawfraud

Comment

Crawford is number one at WW thou, he KOED Khan that's why! LOL.

Comment

Working...
                      X