Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Terence Crawford, Jeff Horn - Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeff Horn is getting ****ed up real good by Bud and I’m going to be there to watch it. His 15 minutes are up.

Comment

I want Crawford to beat the f out of Horn. In the ring I really dislike Horn. He does not deserve to be in the place he is right now, and I believe in sports justice. I hope Crawford utterly embarrasses him.

Comment

Horn has the first two rounds to get it done after that he is chopped meat. To bad Bud wasn’t around when Mayweather was fighting as that would have need a decent match.

Comment

Those months of trashtalking I couldn't care less about. The first time I didn't even move an eye when any article showed up in my sight about fighters of the fight I am actually interested in to see.

Bud will just humiliate this australian bloke and his tale will be over. Relieved with the result everyone knows finally catches this reality.
          Last edited by Ajvar; 06-07-2018, 07:26 PM.

Comment

War Jeff horn fukin smash that litte c.unt lol headbutts and elbows

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
              Hmm. History: for face offs, when one guy show up looking like a bum and the other showed up in a suit like a G... The better dressed ends up fighting extremely well compared to the other.
              That not true.

Comment

Bud the blackest muthafka on the planet.

Comment

In with a three piece suit

Out on a stretcher

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_Guy View Post
                    The fable of Jeff Horn ends on Saturday night. Bum looks scared af.
                    Hell yeah he does. That fool and his team have run their mouths non-stop for weeks and now that it's time to put up or shut up, reality is starting to deflate that ego a little bit, LOL. Can't wait until Sat when Bud breaks this clown to pieces.

Comment

Whats up with those cut off jean shorts though?

Comment

Working...
                      X