No announcement yet.

WBSS starting soon and no word on it being televised

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WBSS starting soon and no word on it being televised

Not a word? I would like to at least watch the cruiserweight tournament...

Damn forgot about this with the Conor vs Floyd insanity. This isn't a good sign they are less than 2 weeks before the tournament starts & no idea if this will be on TV or not.

Comment

I heard they're not selling individual fights. You have to buy the whole tournament. Not a lot of Americans in the tournament so it probably won't find a home here.

Eubank Jr let the cat out the bag that Sky Sports is showing it when he posted a pic shooting a promo at Sky Sports studio

Comment

Do they even have all the fights scheduled? I haven't seen anything about Brant/Braehmer or Gassiev/Wlodarczyk

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          I heard they're not selling individual fights. You have to buy the whole tournament. Not a lot of Americans in the tournament so it probably won't find a home here.

Eubank Jr let the cat out the bag that Sky Sports is showing it when he posted a pic shooting a promo at Sky Sports studio
          Fuuuuuuck!!!!

Comment

Nice, I was starting to think it wouldn't find a home here either. I guess they waited for the price to drop a bit

Comment

Yeah boxing have a way of letting things kinda Fizzle Out and then Fight Week trying to rush and remind fans to "Don't Forget About Our Fight!"

I'm excited for it but don't expect this to be a big Ticket or Ratings Draw though at least not here in the States so they should probably focus more on that UK Market with Sky Sports!
              Last edited by sicko; 08-21-2017, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Where is a good place to stream sky sports stuff?

Comment

Eubank Jr could have been doing a promo for Mayweather/McGregor seeing as hes been in the gym with Mayweather. Hearn has repeatedly said Sky isn't showing it and theres already Matchroom cards on a few of the dates.

Comment

They will get a deal at some point. Most likely are asking for too much money. The networks will just wait and assume the price will go down closer to kick off

Comment

Working...
                    X