Canelo is pushing hard for the Pacquiao fight for Sept after 8.75 mill lawsuit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nonsense.

Golden Boy will pay the $8.5million and they/Canelo do not 'need the money'

Canelo is going to generate big money regardless of opponent, I expect it to be a champ at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by motorcity cobra View Post
      why are people even entertaining this? There is absolutely no proof to ts claim. This is his personal opinion with no basis in facts. He's just a ggg fan trying to make canelo look bad.
      ^^^^^truth.........

Comment

Why would you think Canelo is paying the money??? Goldenboy is paying that...come on son

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Same. Came in here looking for proof. Just another GGG fan trying to make Canelo look bad.
          Ggg fan where? You def aimt talking bout me buddy, im no fan of his thats for sure lol

Comment

The real Pacquiao doesn't exist. He was actually knocked dead by a Rios jab, but the government was able to replace him during the fight with a super robot clone without anyone noticing.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
              Did Floyd rape someone in your family or did you just lose a lot of money betting against him?
              I cant forgive him is the relentless ducking of Pacquiao for years

these guys were #1 and #2 P4P, greatest fighters in the sport, both ATGs in the same ****ing division, and this match for the ages didn't happen when it mattered, when both guys were prime, that's a black eye in the history of boxing that can't be fixed, and Floyd's to blame for that ****

I can forgive his boring ass matches and his cherrypicking ways, his annoying personality and even his woman beating ways, but not the ducking of Pacquiao.

His hypocritic, PED cheating-IV using-Ariza loving ass deprived us of one of the most important matches in history and gave us bum Ortiz, washed up Cotto, weight drained Canelo, bum Guerrero, ancient de-roided Mosley, caveman Maidana instead. and that my dear *****, cant be forgiven

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                IKR, a prime Manny would butt rape Canelo.
                No he wouldnt, canelo would ice him all it takes is one shot plus if it went to the cards no way pac gets decision

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
                  I cant forgive him is the relentless ducking of Pacquiao for years

these guys were #1 and #2 P4P, greatest fighters in the sport, both ATGs in the same ****ing division, and this match for the ages didn't happen when it mattered, when both guys were prime, that's a black eye in the history of boxing that can't be fixed, and Floyd's to blame for that ****

I can forgive his boring ass matches and his cherrypicking ways, his annoying personality and even his woman beating ways, but not the ducking of Pacquiao.

His hypocritic, PED cheating-IV using-Ariza loving ass deprived us of one of the most important matches in history and gave us bum Ortiz, washed up Cotto, weight drained Canelo, bum Guerrero, ancient de-roided Mosley, caveman Maidana instead. and that my dear *****, cant be forgiven
                  Manny is the one who declined drug testing in 2010..even Roach admits this...and if he cherry picked then maybe more fighters need to cherry pick since his resume is incredible get over it son

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    The real Pacquiao doesn't exist. He was actually knocked dead by a Rios jab, but the government was able to replace him during the fight with a super robot clone without anyone noticing.
                    No pac was actual knocked down in the sparring leading up to the fight with a stiff piston jab that was the word on the street

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      Ggg fan where? You def aimt talking bout me buddy, im no fan of his thats for sure lol
                      What proof do you have that "Canelo is pushing hard for the Pacquiao fight"? Gomez has named a list of fighters being considered and Pacquiao isn't on the list.

Comment

Working...
                      X