Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does a prime George Foreman KO a prime Vitali Klitschko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does a prime George Foreman KO a prime Vitali Klitschko?

This is a tough call. What do you guys think?
    Yes
    65.80%
    No
    34.20%

Not tough at all prime foreman wanted to kill a man in the ring. I respect the Klits and think people talk down on them because they fight in an era where heavyweight boxing is pretty crappy but prime foreman literally lifted guys off there feet he hit so hard. I think he KO's almost any heavyweight in history. People need to realize Foreman beat himself as much as Ali beat him in that fight. And he hit a steroid using Moore so hard at 45 he knocked him from the center of the ring to the ropes...that's power right there

Comment

Originally posted by WitherGlove View Post
      Not tough at all prime foreman wanted to kill a man in the ring. I respect the Klits and think people talk down on them because they fight in an era where heavyweight boxing is pretty crappy but prime foreman literally lifted guys off there feet he hit so hard. I think he KO's almost any heavyweight in history. People need to realize Foreman beat himself as much as Ali beat him in that fight. And he hit a steroid using Moore so hard at 45 he knocked him from the center of the ring to the ropes...that's power right there
      I would probably favor Foreman to KO Vitali. However, Vitali has a granite chin and excellent stamina. If I'm not mistaken Vitali has yet to be knocked down in his career. VK stood up to some massive shots from Lennox Lewis but he's never fought anybody with the power of the fearsome Foreman. George was a straight beast, I will never forget the way he pummeled Frazier (RIP) and Norton.

Comment

No way in hell

Vitali would end up KO him not the other way around

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
          This is a tough call. What do you guys think?
          Vitali has a great chin so I think Foreman stops him on his feet like he did Chuvalo. Referee rescues Vitali from sponging more punishment.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
            I would probably favor Foreman to KO Vitali. However, Vitali has a granite chin and excellent stamina. If I'm not mistaken Vitali has yet to be knocked down in his career. VK stood up to some massive shots from Lennox Lewis but he's never fought anybody with the power of the fearsome Foreman. George was a straight beast, I will never forget the way he pummeled Frazier (RIP) and Norton.
            Granite chin base on ****ing what?

Eating the uppercut of a 38 year old shot to **** fat and under trained Lennox Lewis???

Vitali got a glass face bro, Foreman tko 6

Comment

I voted yes. A prime Foreman was a hawk.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHayeMaker View Post
                Granite chin base on ****ing what?

Eating the uppercut of a 38 year old shot to **** fat and under trained Lennox Lewis???

Vitali got a glass face bro, Foreman tko 6
                In fairness Lennox still had his power though so Vitali showed a great chin.....you can still be KOed without hitting the canvas. TKO6

Poet

Comment

Besides, Vitali's already been KO'd. Let's not act like a prime Foreman can't do it too.

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                    In fairness Lennox still had his power though so Vitali showed a great chin.....you can still be KOed without hitting the canvas. TKO6

Poet
                    Ya you are right. Mah bad.

Vitali ate some shots to the face that night and took it like a man. I personally wanted the fight to continue because I honestly thought that Vitali will end up being koed

Vitali was going blind and he looked more tired of the two, that entire last round he was holding on. The tko6 in actaulity robbed Lewis more then it robbed Vitali because it was going to be a knock out.

But then if that happened Klitschko fans will just cry it wasn't fair because Vitali was going blind anyways..

the thing is. If something bad has happened to Vitali that night and he went out on his shield in a stretcher. The ktlihscko fans will NOW cry that the ring doctors were **** and should have stop the fight

Comment

Working...
                    X