riskier fight??manny-jmm or floyds-ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larry's brother View Post
    so was floyd-jmm a good fight?
    to yo , i think so...to me?..well, i have common sense to know floyd was just too big for jmm....pac aint....

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      we alredy know what jmm has been able to do with pac..he gave him lots of problems, just could'nt get his ass off the canvass.....so ofcourse id pick pac vs jmm as the riskier fight.....
      so you liked floyd-jmm as well right??cause you're not biased right?

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        to yo , i think so...to me?..well, i have common sense to know floyd was just too big for jmm....pac aint....
        so floyds just to massive for jmm even tho he weights in at 146 in his fights and manny weights in at 145-146

Comment

Obviously Floyd vs Ortiz is the riskier fight. You know you're good when you're the prohibitive favorite against the # 2 ranked WW in the world that's ten years your junior coming off a 16 month layoff. This just shows how high of a standard that Floyd is held to. Lets be honest, Team Pac wouldn't have taken the Marquez fight if they didn't feel that it was easy $. Team Pac is expecting JMM to struggle at that weight like he did against Floyd. Time will tell whether that's the case or not...

Comment

Ortiz has no chance
            neither does piss drinker
            but piss drinker still has a better chance than Ortiz does

Comment

Originally posted by larry's brother View Post
              so floyds just to massive for jmm even tho he weights in at 146 in his fights and manny weights in at 145-146
              weigh 146 in his fights? since when? can you post Floyds fight night weight for his last 3 fights?

Comment

One is a sure fire first ballot HOFer who has never quit or been dominated in a fight.

The other isn't even a C+ level fighter and was worried about becoming permantly brain damaged after fighting Maidana.

Threads like this should be banned.

Comment

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
                  weigh 146 in his fights? since when? can you post Floyds fight night weight for his last 3 fights?
                  Since when does fight night weight=weigh in weight?

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks;10866767[B
                    ]One is a sure fire first ballot HOFer who has never quit or been dominated in a fight. [/B]

The other isn't even a C+ level fighter and was worried about becoming permantly brain damaged after fighting Maidana.

did you miss it when floyd dominated this 1st ballot hall of famer??? ill post it for you son

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                      One is a sure fire first ballot HOFer who has never quit or been dominated in a fight.

Floyd dominated JMM at the same weight that Manny is fighting him at. Try again.

Comment

Working...
                      X