No announcement yet.

3 Million Points for a free stream of Predators

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Million Points for a free stream of Predators

I want a decent quality, free, stream for Predators. First person to give me a link gets 3 million

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
    I want a decent quality, free, stream for Predators. First person to give me a link gets 3 million

http://www.letmewatchthis.com/watch-351029-Predators

Comment

http://www.letmewatchthis.com/watch-351029-Predators

Comment

http://isohunt.com/torrents/?ihq=predators

Comment

Only Cam versions available at the moment.

Comment

i watched the cam version but to be honest all it made me want to do is go watch it in theatres

the battles are annoying to watch because you really cant see ****...and too you cant even make out the differences in the Predators or understand half the **** that is said since they whisper a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
              i watched the cam version but to be honest all it made me want to do is go watch it in theatres

the battles are annoying to watch because you really cant see ****...and too you cant even make out the differences in the Predators or understand half the **** that is said since they whisper a lot.
              I usually wait for a dvd rip, i can't watch **** quality copies.

Comment

Damn Tua, that was fast. I'll send the points in a bit, I gotta run in a minute, but you'll have them by tonight

Sorry guys, Tua got there first

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
                Only Cam versions available at the moment.
                Yeah, I know, I just wanna see it to decide if it's worth paying for...

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post

That's true, most Cams are **** on films like Predator, but i'm probably gunna watch it in the cinema after unless the film sucks balls haha, just watching for free first to make sure

Comment

Damn Tua, that was fast. I'll send the points in a bit, I gotta run in a minute, but you'll have them by tonight

Sorry guys, Tua got there first
                  i watched it at work the other day from that site.

all i had to type was pred and the http came up.

no worries.

if none of the video is good quality enough just wait. they continually upload better and better quality videos.

wait for the dvd symbol. when a link has a dvd symbol that means it's high quality.

Comment

That's true, most Cams are **** on films like Predator, but i'm probably gunna watch it in the cinema after unless the film sucks balls haha, just watching for free first to make sure
                    in all honesty i wish i wouldnt of watched it first on the computer.

there are a lot of scenes i would of rather of seen first in good quality than in ****ty quality.

but i guess when i see a good version i will appreciate it even more now...i can think of a few scenes that would look ****ing amazing in 1080p

Comment

Working...
                    X