Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Rogan interview with Deontay Wilder is on NOW!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
    Joe snake Rogan - called the Fury vs Wilder fight a robbery but now saying Fury definitely didnt make the count. He also claimed the Crusierweight division has been dead for years
    Yeah that pissed me off. Its ok to not know boxing but its another to claim you're a fan and then say crap like that.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
      Mate, he struggles to pronounce basic words, Come on
      Christiality, Funtomentals and buttweiser. Just a few examples of words he did not pronounce properly

Comment

Joe snake Rogan - called the Fury vs Wilder fight a robbery but now saying Fury definitely didnt make the count. He also claimed the Crusierweight division has been dead for years
        I believe he said it was a robbery AFTER he saw that clip.

To be fair to him, he always stated that it wasn't Fury's fault and he is only going off what the ref is saying in the countdown.

CW has been a ****e division for many years. Usyk is the standout performer. Bellew is alright. Haye was good but there is no depth of elite talent.

Comment

Christiality, Funtomentals and buttweiser. Just a few examples of words he did not pronounce properly

I think it has more to do with where he was raised .
          Wilder has that Southern accent that makes people sound as if they're dumb .
          But that ain't shet compared to some U.K accents. I just saw the Canelo/Fielding promo on DAZN . They needed subtitles for Fielding ... and he was speaking English .

Comment

CW is the one of the most exciting divisions in boxing, it's full of killers.

Joe Rogan DKSAB.

Comment

Buttweiser I thought he was talking about a truck hire company or something, then it clicked he ment budweiser

He's well spoken though

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
                I think it has more to do with where he was raised .
                Wilder has that Southern accent that makes people sound as if they're dumb .
                But that ain't shet compared to some U.K accents. I just saw the Canelo/Fielding promo on DAZN . They needed subtitles for Fielding ... and he was speaking English .
                Nothing to do with his accent. He always struggles to get his words out, fumbling then having to repeat and try the word again, that isn't accent.

Comment

Wilder is really slow....

Comment

Wow the educational bar must be really low in the US if some posters are classing wilder as soft spoken. That being said his story about aiming to be a journeyman to support his daughter was some emotional sht.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                      Nothing to do with his accent. He always struggles to get his words out, fumbling then having to repeat and try the word again, that isn't accent.
                      You might be right .
                      But the guys Entertaining to watch .

Comment

Working...
                      X